[ROM-WIP-4-17-2012]LeWa 2.3.7

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-WIP-4-6-2012]LeWa 2.3.7

MMS is not functional, gets the 9999999999. The indicator that tells you how many messages and calls in the notification bar is strange, since from what i can tell it does it does not let you reply to the SMS or see them in messaging.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I have no issues at all with player pro But i wanna use the stock one just once to see what it looks like lol. it is a case of its there and doesnt work so i want it to. Everything else is working great., I have loved this rom since Gannon first ported it., I will run this again for ahile. Or at least until tdm fixes the bluetooth issue in the aokp or Gannon releases a working cna or fixes the phone in the aokp of his!

Reactions: drm1992

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I have no issues at all with player pro But i wanna use the stock one just once to see what it looks like lol. it is a case of its there and doesnt work so i want it to. Everything else is working great., I have loved this rom since Gannon first ported it., I will run this again for ahile. Or at least until tdm fixes the bluetooth issue in the aokp or Gannon releases a working cna or fixes the phone in the aokp of his!

Funny you say that.. I've actually gotten into CNA again. Starting from scratch of course.. :/.
But it's the first time I've started it in about 2 weeks now. And now I have a full week of no school :D

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Funny you say that.. I've actually gotten into CNA again. Starting from scratch of course.. :/.
But it's the first time I've started it in about 2 weeks now. And now I have a full week of no school :D

Lucky!!! My school just started again! :(:(:(:(:(

I look forward to it :D:D:D:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

skiinfrstyl

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

google market not working for me...wont let me install any apps just gives an error. Shame cause rom looks very nice

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

yeah man reflash gapps all working sweet here. only issue is the 3g issue after reboot you have to redo the apn. I dont mind that though. Love the rom ,so smooth ,battery life is good . Oh and the damn music player hahahahaha. Player pro is a good replacement for it though.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

definately chomping at the bit for a working cna or aokp. your last release everything worked but i couldnt recieve phone calls . They just didnt come throguh. And aokp the phone just fc'd all tthe time.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Ill look around tomorrow&hopefully find something. As of today, Got in a fight with someone I love. D;

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5