How to make 1 click anycut shortcut to navigate home?

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I saw a tutorial a while ago on how to do this but I don't remember how. You were able to make a shortcut with anycut so that all you had to do was tap the shortcut and then it would automatically load up navigation with a pre-defined address (ie home) so you could make one labled "take me home".

Any idea on how this is done?

MarkD426

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I saw a tutorial a while ago on how to do this but I don't remember how. You were able to make a shortcut with anycut so that all you had to do was tap the shortcut and then it would automatically load up navigation with a pre-defined address (ie home) so you could make one labled "take me home".

Any idea on how this is done?

Set a Home address on your preferred GPS application? This is a bad idea as if you phone gets lost or stolen they know where you live and if your there. All they have to do is call.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Set a Home address on your preferred GPS application? This is a bad idea as if you phone gets lost or stolen they know where you live and if your there. All they have to do is call.

with lookout mobile security you can quickly lock/activate alarm/locate your stolen device from any internet connented pc... :)

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Not really too worried about losing my phone and the thief somehow knowing where i live...lol. Isn't there a way to do this with the make your own option?

Art Carnage

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

This seems to be "common wisdom" which doesn't hold water, on examination. What magical power has my cell phone given these thieves? How does calling my land-line give them the upper hand? My number's in the phone book, along with my name and address, and has been for 30 years. Reverse-lookup sites abound on the net. Thieves can pick any house at random and call it. They don't need a stolen cell phone to do this.

Time to put that ridiculous canard to rest. Social sites where you "check in" to a location in real time, are far more dangerous, as they actually tell strangers that you're not at home.

As for one-click home navigation - it appears it's no longer possible. But if you set your home address, you have 2-click navigation. When you open the Nav app, there's a Go Home button, and it does just what you expect.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
What rom are you using? Ics cm9 Bobz and cold as ice have widgets you can set up just like this, actually if I remember correctly cm7 has this too I think if you hold on the home screen

P.S. if your scared go to church this is America, get a gun
come to the dark side