need a tester or two...

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
looking for an experienced tester or two who dont mind testing for me... i wont get my test phones for about six more months but would like to get feedback to keep the progress going in the meantime... any takers?... :)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
ive taken my first stab at porting... been working on it for a while... you would be the first tester... i have two versions... its based off 2.3.7... you have a spare to test on?... i dont want anyone flashing their daily... i still have to get them uploaded to my dropbox... if youre still interested, ill pm you a link when im done uploading :)

Reactions: rebel69ization

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Mind sharing what your trying to port?

i dont want to put it out there just yet... its not ics... im sure youd appreciate it... ;-) im just getting my feet wet so i dont expect much... just wonder if i put everything in the right place... curious if either will boot... ill send em to you if you want but remember... flash at your own risk... these are numero unos... :)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
wow... i just realized how fat these are... ill have to put em on a diet tonight!... i did leave quite a few of the system apps... only removed the ones that i felt were pointless... added one or two...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
i'll give it a shot... i dont think theres too much i cant come back from right now. i've been to sprint ZVH and back a few times now lol. if this is just a rom port attempt, i'm not worried.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@wraith
@rebel
@badboy
itll be later tonight before its all said and done and links are sent... thank you again!.. :)

@noob
let me know if you want to try them... :)

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed rawrzilla miui for the s on my v and I have service, data, etc
447732d5-900d-67ef.jpg

sent from my sprint twin turbo

Reactions: clodfelterac

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
links pmd... mine is based off 2.3.7... thanks for the help guys... anxiously await the feedback... if they even boot... lol... :)

EDIT: youll need to toggle signiture verification off... :)

Last edited: