Wallpaper display settings incorrect in all roms

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Ive noticed that the entire wallpaper doesnt display in landscape as it should. All the roms dont display it fully. its chopped off slightly at the top and chopped off by half on the bottom. is there a fix for this? im using 640x480 size for landscape which displays fully in most launchers i try,adw,stock,etc get it wrong. seems golauncher is set to display it properly. meaning it displays the whole image while in landscape...not chopped off..would it be to much work to get the proportions right or is it something you can't fix?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That is a launcher issue not rom. I would email the launcher devs about it.
I know this because it happens to me on a totally different phone.

Reactions: curtis1973

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
shame...these clowns should pay more attention to how it will display on the models they claim they support. atleast go team does

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
The slight part at the top might be because it goes up behind the notification bar? I know Go Launcher doesn't work good with transparent themes for that reason.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
The slight part at the top might be because it goes up behind the notification bar? I know Go Launcher doesn't work good with transparent themes for that reason.

yeah part is,but a small portion runs clean off top above status bar. it is as if the launchers just have screen size wrong.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty