[ROM][PORT] Joyfully Optimus - Ios Gingerbread Rom!!!

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Yikes! The factory reset is still there? That needs to go away quickly!

Also, I dropped my phone so it is probably related to that, not the rom--but has anyone else had any sudden battery discharges? I went from full to 15% in a matter of hours when usually I get all day out of it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I totally fixed the bugs in the settings apk, and for the factory reset, i just put in caps "DO NOT CLICK THIS OR PHONE WILL DIE" as I couldnt find how to remove it entirely from google :p

if anyone is willing to remove it, just do it and PM me and i'll add it to the rom :)

anyways, any last minute requests before I upload the rom tommorow? like any other small bugs? :0

Reactions: Badboytoast

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
well the rom is currently uploading :)

EDIT:New Rom is in the OP

This is the final build I will be making for joyfully optimus, as I am switching to T-mobile in 10 days, and I lose virgin mobile tonight, if anyone would like to continue this rom, please PM me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Badboytoast

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Bout to update this ROM on my phone a bit but I realized when you go to:
settings>about phone>version info...

Basehand is supposed to be baseband :p

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well me and torch have talked and I'll be over where he left off. With all the fixes he did this rom is pretty stable. So bare with me as this will be my first attempt at devn and as soon as I get things squared away I'll be advancing the rom which is a great rom. :D

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Just glad to see someone is planning to keep this going!

A thought I had for some of the issues with the text running off the edge of the buttons (like with the accept or decline buttons which show up when an incoming call comes in while the phone is in use) is it possible to forgo using text and go with image buttons that have the text on it already? I'd have made this suggestion already but only recently had this happen and the idea come to me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Not that I think we need it, but will this thread be retired in favor of a relaunch and a new one once once inceyet has had time to work through the code and patches? Just curious.

Reactions: inceyet

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Not that I think we need it, but will this thread be retired in favor of a relaunch and a new one once once inceyet has had time to work through the code and patches? Just curious.

That the direction I'm looking at just cause its a pretty stable rom now plus being that this my first time doin some devn. :D I'll probably start another tread here shortly but as for a update I'll need a lil bit of time :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry y'all for the delay on the re-release of joyfully no worries its coming soon..... for any current issues plz pm me that way I don't gotta dig through the whole tread thanks. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I will run tommorow and pm issues

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty