[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

tli

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

I was thinking there used to be a feature where you could swipe the status bar to adjust the brightness on this rom. Is that gone?

No, still available and can be enabled via:

Settings>CyanogenMod settings>Interface>Status bar tweaks>Status bar brightness control (checked)

Under the status bar brightness control mine reads that automatic brightness is enabled, but greyed out. Great rom btw!

Not sure if this is applicable, but you might take a read of this MRG reply to a seemingly related issue I'd experienced earlier:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...m-kernel-mirage-cm7-2-iho-18.html#post1960209

HTH...

Last edited:
Reactions: dfunk44 and mrg666

b.roid

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

great job on the rom. im glad your still updating for gingerbread. i don't think i want to use ics on this phone. i like speed and battery life. thanks mrg666!

Reactions: mrg666

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for your hard work with this rom. I've been using Quattrimus AOKP nightlies but I just switched back to MiRaGe because I got tired of finding my phone frozen in some kind of off state. If I'm reading the first post right... the EGL drivers are now applied? Just want to know if I still should flash the VM670_eglpatch.zip with your rom.

Reactions: mrg666

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for your hard work with this rom. I've been using Quattrimus AOKP nightlies but I just switched back to MiRaGe because I got tired of finding my phone frozen in some kind of off state. If I'm reading the first post right... the EGL drivers are now applied? Just want to know if I still should flash the VM670_eglpatch.zip with your rom.

EGL patch is merged in the ROM. You don't need to flash it separately.

Reactions: ThatGuyLurkin

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
EXTREME USE on recent release. Music, texting, downloading, phone calls, browsing, and more!
4c62d649-29ac-241b.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Well ima try that setting. Because 122-806 interactive drains my battery really fast.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

The minimum should be 480, setting it any lower is a waste since 480 drains the same amount of battery. Correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

MRG was recommending 122-whatever using his kernel specifically with the interactive governor.

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
What I've found is that I have an older V, when it just came out, and while others can overclock high numbers I seem to be able to underclock and rum smooth w longer battery life.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

What I've found is that I have an older V, when it just came out, and while others can overclock high numbers I seem to be able to underclock and rum smooth w longer battery life.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thats placebo.. tests show that overclocking this phone improves battery life, so underclocking would have a negative affect. it takes the cpu longer to process things, therefore killing more battery.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

thats placebo.. tests show that overclocking this phone improves battery life, so underclocking would have a negative affect. it takes the cpu longer to process things, therefore killing more battery.

Unless the kernel has defined voltage preferences depending on clock-speed.

I have my CPU minimal set at 122 mhz and I've been noticing a longer battery life, to the point where my last full battery cycle(Full to dead) lasted 3 days without powering off the device at all.(This includes, Phone calls, txt, sms/mms, 3g data, wifi data, music, and youtube)

Point still being, voltage on these phones are controlled via kernel.

Reactions: jto101680