[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC1-BobZ

Anyone know how to get the armv6 flash player working with this ROM? The fact that I'm using sd-ext might have something to do with it? Flash was working for me when I was using a stock 2.3 ROM.

I don't think anyone has modded Flash to work with the armv6 ICS roms.

cdr

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I don't think anyone has modded Flash to work with the armv6 ICS roms.

Ah, I bet you're right... I guess I assumed it'd work since Flash works on ICS and works on Gingerbread armv6 with the modified apks. Hopefully someone will get it working on ICS, I rather liked having it.

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site

I had a FAT32 partition from link2sd and it didn't work....I repartitioned with cwm to ext3 and it works beautifully!

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

Since the last update, my battery life has not been near as good as the previous build. Anyone else?

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone found a fix for the white screen issue. I found using the stock browser works, others get the white screen. Using Gmail app I get it often... Does it not happen to system apps at all?? Anyone find a way to get TTS working with the navigation app?

Thanks!

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a fix for the white screen issue. I found using the stock browser works, others get the white screen. Using Gmail app I get it often... Does it not happen to system apps at all?? Anyone find a way to get TTS working with the navigation app?

Thanks!

Try forcing GPU rendering

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't know why, but for some reason, touch sounds and vibrations are not working on my device anymore. Dial pad sounds still work, but haptic feedback has basically stopped for everything except default Android Keyboard.. Any ideas what might cause this?

Kelemvor33

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

OK, so using the pinned How To thread as a guide, I've got the BobZ file, his GApps file, the Wipe file, the Cannibal recovery, and the flashImageGUI file on my SD Card.

Oh, and do I need to be connected to the PC for any reason? I'm using Dropbox to get the files to my SD Card...

Let me know what I've got wrong before I start. ;)
1) Install the FlashGUI app and select Recovery with the Cannibal file
2) Boot via the vol-Down stuff
3) Backup my current data

Do I then use the Wipe.zip file instead of manually doing the wipes from the menus? Is the wipe file better than Drew's wipe in the recovery file?
Does the wipe also do the formatting or do I have to do the Format option as well?

Install the BobZ file
Install the GApps file
Reboot and wait a bit...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Last update:

I tried installing disabling the verification, it installed correctly, then the gapps, no problem, it boots, i try to do the signup for google and it freezes for a couple of seconds and then reboot, after it reboots it boots up again and a little after it reboots again.

any thoughts?

thanks guys!

Try backing up your sdcard and reformat and repartition your sdcard and do a full wipe and fresh install... I don't know why but when I had that issue it took care of it

EDIT: I need to note I was on quattrimus cm9

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmeet123