[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

leeroy4000

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC1-BobZ

I'm on quattrimus but I had a similar issue to this with Facebook. Try forcing gpu rendering under developer options... Might not work but it did for me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
I'm having this problem as well. Was having it with browser, facebook, pulse, email. It was not consistant though. I did a fresh wipe and reload flashing the ROM, Bobz gapps and amphetamines all at once. Everything but Facebook is working for now. This is the most stable it has been for me so far. I also did the GPU force and no overclock. I hope it sticks.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
@bobz just flashed your 7/3 update great work I oc @ 600/480 interactivex very responsive, music is running great , apps running the way their supposed to
Also is there anyone running a higher oc if so what is it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

orlin2

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I don't know how helpful this will be, but I've only had one consistent fix (for myself) on ICS ROMs, dealing with Facebook. I have a TB backup of Facebook from when I was running IHO-BACKside. After flashing an ICS ROM and installing Facebook via the Play Store, I restore the Facebook app (app only) from TB and it works, for some reason. Again, this only works for me, but it may help others.

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

@bobz just flashed your 7/3 update great work I oc @ 600/480 interactivex very responsive, music is running great , apps running the way their supposed to
Also is there anyone running a higher oc if so what is it.

I am running at 600/768 interactivex with no issue...tried 787 high and got reboots.

Reactions: inceyet

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. The best version right now is one that works, but if a call comes in the call slider to answer / ignore won't show up at all.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wierd thing happened had to reboot then after that it went into this rr frenzy just wouldnt stay on :( had to restore a backup i was oc at 768/480 interactive for the last couple days any ideas

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Bob. Flashing ASAP.

@hurdurp its about the same stability and my only problem with it prior to this build was USB storage not working and now its fixed. I had zero reboots on bobs rom whereas I've had reboots on tdms and bobs is definitely smoother. Word on the street is that bobs kernel is magical.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

@hurdurp its about the same stability and my only problem with it prior to this build was USB storage not working and now its fixed. I had zero reboots on bobs rom whereas I've had reboots on tdms and bobs is definitely smoother. Word on the street is that bobs kernel is magical.

Yes, it is. Haha.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

Always loved bob's kernels. :3

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Flashed the new build a little bit ago and I have to say "wow" either your kernel really is magic or you managed to implement the project butter stuff into the rom because there is absolutely no lag. Couple problems though: USB storage isn't working still (I might have misunderstood the change log) and for some reason my brightness is stuck jacked up to full and won't go down. Other than that this thing destroys everything else. :cool:

Reactions: BobZhome

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Flashed the new build a little bit ago and I have to say "wow" either your kernel really is magic or you managed to implement the project butter stuff into the rom because there is absolutely no lag. Couple problems though: USB storage isn't working still (I might have misunderstood the change log) and for some reason my brightness is stuck jacked up to full and won't go down. Other than that this thing destroys everything else. :cool:

for the brightness thing, see if auto brightness is enabled.

EDIT: he updated his kernel, that could be why its even smoother than normal

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Auto brightness isn't enabled. I downloaded a root access brightness app and it was able to dim it but for some reason the settings does nothing. I didn't do a dirty flash so its not like I messed something up...

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here brightness stuck on high, and I can't change it so I can control brightness by notification bar( which is handy)

plays by prison rules

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Confirmed, something is wrong with brightness...Thanks!
USB storage is working with my Ubuntu server, which is what I use to build and tested on, but for some reason I just checked on my Windows 7 laptop and it didn't work :confused:
Sorry, I should have test on multiple computers :-[

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Confirmed, something is wrong with brightness...Thanks!
USB storage is working with my Ubuntu server, which is what I use to build and tested on, but for some reason I just checked on my Windows 7 laptop and it didn't work :confused:
Sorry, I should have test on multiple computers :-[

It may actually be a driver problem, even if you have have the newest driver installed, it's sometimes the older drivers that actually work....my BACKside port for the Optimus M has this issue, new drivers don't work, old drivers do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky