[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

loudcloud

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the Same problem with Quickpic using this ROM. It happens most of the time but not every time I view pictures with Quickpic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

buzz86us

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought this rom was awesome until I tried using data the problem i'd have was the web page would take FOREVER to load GPS couldn't find me switched up to mirage and it is fine. I just themed the heck out the mirage rom...

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed there Is a slight vibration when you unlock the phone, is there a way to get rid of it I can't find a setting for it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

RobN

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Edit: Seriously though, is there a real fix for the USB mass storage not working?
It works fine. Turn off debugging before you connect the USB card, and turn it on again when you're done. You can have debugging on OR you can have USB mass storage, just not both at the same time.

lobokun

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
so far i love this rom , one problem that i am having is with he Bluetooth headset it pairs fine but when i receive a call all i hear is noise but nothing else.. has anyone had similar problems

Rob Liberty

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

I just installed this rom and overall I really like it however I am finding it to be a bit unstable for me. Does anybody have some suggestions on what I can do to make this more stable? It really doesn't crash for any specific reason, itll crash somtimes in system settings, browser, play store, messaging. Any ideas?

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
^ You can try setting the minimum CPU frequency in the Performance menu to 480. There was some discussion about this recently in the Bobzhome 10.0 thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Set min to 480MHz as suggested and leave there. Make sure the "set at boot" box is unchecked, then set the Max at 748MHz. Open up 3D Gallery and go through a couple of options. If it doesn't freeze go up one setting on the Max.
Keep doing this until the phone freezes or auto reboots. Then go back down 2 settings on the Max.
This will be the most stable CPU setting with the best battery life.
Check the "set at boot" box.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Rob Liberty

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Set min to 480MHz as suggested and leave there. Make sure the "set at boot" box is unchecked, then set the Max at 748MHz. Open up 3D Gallery and go through a couple of options. If it doesn't freeze go up one setting on the Max.
Keep doing this until the phone freezes or auto reboots. Then go back down 2 settings on the Max.
This will be the most stable CPU setting with the best battery life.
Check the "set at boot" box.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I did try that however that didn't make any noticable difference in the frequency of crash. Any other ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174