[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

Does anyone use DSPmanager? Do you see a difference in anything? Does it affect battery? If you use it, what settings do you use?

Thanks for any input on this and any advice on set up

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't know the exact percentages but my phone dropped about 25% after i took a call today while attached to bluetooth. Also my bluetooth calling didn't work. The caller said i sound like i was in a plane that was crashing underwater. No biggie, just thought i'd share

Sent from my LG-VM670

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use DSPmanager? Do you see a difference in anything? Does it affect battery? If you use it, what settings do you use?

Experiment with it till you have setup a preset that you like, my presets are more for my tech house playlists than anything else.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dlinderaz

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Maybe someone should start a thread on DSP Manager settings? Leo could post his techno settings, and anyone else could post settings that they think work well for a particular style of audio. I myself listen to a lot of podcasts, so I'd be interested in settings that work well for voice.

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

Maybe someone should start a thread on DSP Manager settings? Leo could post his techno settings, and anyone else could post settings that they think work well for a particular style of audio. I myself listen to a lot of podcasts, so I'd be interested in settings that work well for voice.

I listen to many different genres of music. I set it to bass boost and preset for Rock. I do hear a nice difference! Can't believe I never used it before.

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
For some reason when I try to down load I keep getting download unsuccessful. Please help.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sketty

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Email app force closes when i run it. Is anyone else getting the same issues? Is there a possible fix?

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Email app force closes when i run it. Is anyone else getting the same issues? Is there a possible fix?

NO NOT HAVING THAT ISSUE TRY CLEARING CACHE OR MAYBE ITS BROKEN BUT THATS NO BIGGIE TRY DOWNLOADING YOUR EMAIL BRAND THEY GOT IT IN THE MARKET

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Super R

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Headset microphone

Does anyone know how the headset microphone was fixed? I am currently switching back and forth between roms and the headset mic does not work on some of the other ICS variants for the OV.

Thanks to everyone here for all your hard work :)

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how the headset microphone was fixed? I am currently switching back and forth between roms and the headset mic does not work on some of the other ICS variants for the OV.

Thanks to everyone here for all your hard work :)

I BELIEVE IT WAS SHOULD BE ON THE OP

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The headset thing is just a key edit, just like the home and menu buttons. You figure out what key it is and add the key mapping to the files.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Super R

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Well, I have spent the last hour searching BobZhome github, and came up empty handed on the headset mic.

@sellers86 I compared the thunderc_keypad.kl in both BobZhome and Quattrimus and made the changes to Quattrimus with no luck.

Any suggestions? THANKS!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non