[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys just wanted to report that I've been getting awesome battery life on the 7/27 build so far :). I charged overnight unplugged at 5:45 am went to work. Left it on all day with 3g and gps on the whole time. I used it on breaks for this forum and some some moderate web browsing. Used it after work sent and received at least fifty texts and five phone calls and here i am at the end of my day 10:12 pm and is still at sixty five percent. Great job Bobz. i am extremely amazed.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Bosssauced

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

I have CM7 IHO build, and quite frankly dont know how to switch to this.. awkward.
Is it worth it if my CM7 bothers me with the hiccups it has sometimes? Battery Life is huge for me.

Thanks if anyone can help me!

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

wanted to leave another review on the 7/27 release. This only after 2 days of usage keep in mind. I think the battery performance is noticeably better. I skipped the 7/20 release because of some of the comments, so this is in comparison 07/03 release. Also I think the bluetooth crashes on turning it on and off are resolved. I've connected my headset a few times at least 3 to 4 and no crash yet. I'll test the other bluetooth functionality like hearing calls and edit. Overall great work @Bobzhome , this was a solid release.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, it was super smooth, but I reverted to aokp because your rom has the Pandora skip bug. If I remember right, that is linked to audio files

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Well, it was super smooth, but I reverted to aokp because your rom has the Pandora skip bug. If I remember right, that is linked to audio files

I just tested Pandora out of curiosity and didn't have any issues. Could you expand on how to repeat the bug

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how you do it bob, but you never cease to impress me. Even with no overclock and no tweaks its the smoothest rom I've ever ran. I've have not experienced anything abnormal or unexpected. This is a very very stable rom. Great work, as always.

Reactions: BobZhome

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site

What keyboards are you guys running? I've tried ICS Keyboard, Stock, HTC IME (LOVELOVELOVE this one, but it crashes on this rom), AI Type (terrible), Swype Beta, Swiftkey 3, and the Jellybean Keyboard.

Is there a way to get HTC IME stable on our device or will I have to stick with something else? I do like Swiftkey 3, though, so I at least have a fallback.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
What keyboards are you guys running? I've tried ICS Keyboard, Stock, HTC IME (LOVELOVELOVE this one, but it crashes on this rom), AI Type (terrible), Swype Beta, Swiftkey 3, and the Jellybean Keyboard.

Is there a way to get HTC IME stable on our device or will I have to stick with something else? I do like Swiftkey 3, though, so I at least have a fallback.

There are certain libs required to get HTC ime running right. I'm using the stock keyboard with no problems.

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Does the 7/27 version of this rom go into a permanent sleep ever?

Also a note to people using prior versions of Bobzhome ICS... I had found that USB worked previously but there was a trick to it. In 7/20 and lower you have to toggle with the "Android Debugging" option.

1. Plug your USB cable in then pull down the menu and tap "turn on USB storage"
2. Toggle the "Android debugging" check mark.

Your computer will find it once "Android debugging" has been turned off again.

Reactions: BobZhome

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

im actually using the GB keyboard. i found the stock ICS keyboard laggging at times. the GB keyboard works great...only issue is that u cant resize the keyboard layout (FC). other than that, its flawlwss :)