Data speed increase

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I was recently looking for a way to fix my wifi problems on the Ics roms and came across this thread to increase data speeds. I have flashed it using the latest mirage build and my wifi speeds have increased one mgb faster. I have no idea how it works for 3g because I have to drive a good ten miles to even get 3g, but wifi has sure increased in speed. So here's the link for anyone who wants to try it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1675457

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe increasing your wifi. Ya know hoe you have High Speed, and that stuff? Verizon, Comcast, Netgear? Wouldn't the max be what the box is pushing out?

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe increasing your wifi. Ya know hoe you have High Speed, and that stuff? Verizon, Comcast, Netgear? Wouldn't the max be what the box is pushing out?

I should have specified on that, my broadband has a max of 5mgb, but I have only ever been able to get 2.5 to 2.8 on my phone for some reason. After this I'm getting 3.8 to 4

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I was recently looking for a way to fix my wifi problems on the Ics roms and came across this thread to increase data speeds. I have flashed it using the latest mirage build and my wifi speeds have increased one mgb faster. I have no idea how it works for 3g because I have to drive a good ten miles to even get 3g, but wifi has sure increased in speed. So here's the link for anyone who wants to try it

[MOD]Data Speed Tweak [ICS/GB][Wifi/3g/4g]>Flashable ZIP< - xda-developers

am trying it now be back soon with my findings :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89