08-27-2014 02:48 PM
554 ... 56789 ...
tools
    First Of all thanks for fixing mms! Great Rom, Ian still amazed by its customization but I would also like to confirm that the camcorder is not working I will replace the camera apk and report back! Really smooth rom!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-05-2012 02:19 AM
    Ok update: I took the camera. Apk from Gingersnap ported by thatguylurkin, I took the camera.apk from Gingersnap and placed it in system /apps of cyanMobile and set permission and rebooted, now I have a full working camera!

sellers86 likes this.
    09-05-2012 08:15 AM
    Report: music player don't work tried before my class fc ..I need my music

Sent from a humblebeast
    09-05-2012 10:14 AM

Sent from a humblebeast
    It also works fine for me.... this ROM must be really temperamental.. camera will be fixed in next update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    inceyet and Badboytoast like this.
    09-05-2012 12:02 PM

Sent from a humblebeast
    Wipe cache and delivc flash rom again and gapps too! If this does not work your going to have to do a complete wipe!! Because music player is working find for me I was listening to music last night like 6 hours!

inceyet likes this.
    09-05-2012 12:41 PM
    Were you listening to music with headphones or no headphones?

09-05-2012 12:48 PM
    It also works fine for me.... this ROM must be really temperamental.. camera will be fixed in next update

Has to be ....ugh this sensitive rom .. I figured as much ...and what about the sdext is there a fix for that as well...also has anyone flashed amphetamines with it if so yay or nay:thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from a humblebeast
    09-05-2012 12:50 PM
    Has to be ....ugh this sensitive rom .. I figured as much ...and what about the sdext is there a fix for that as well...also has anyone flashed amphetamines with it if so yay or nay:thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from a humblebeast
    Amphetamines wont hurt, though I think the scripts are already included. I haven't really looked at sdext yet, because I don't use it.

09-05-2012 02:44 PM
    "sellers86" you stated that you don't use the "sdext" on your phone, so I'm curious, what do you use, or do, to get around the small internal storage problem on the LG OpV? I currently use Link2SD, & for some reason the sdext didnt work at first with this rom, but for past few days it has been working ok & mounting on boot for me, so I guess i'm just lucky so far
    09-05-2012 03:20 PM
    I have another question for everyone.....since I now have this terrific "Blue" themed rom on my phone, I have been looking for & have tested several, "Inverted GAPPS" from other forums & websites. Some of them say they work on our version android, but I have been unable to get any of them to load, or flash for me. The only app that ever works is the Market, but can't get any of the other gapps to install. Does anyone know of a set of the Inverted GAPPS, themed Black & Blue, that would work for this rom?
    09-05-2012 03:23 PM
    "sellers86" you stated that you don't use the "sdext" on your phone, so I'm curious, what do you use, or do, to get around the small internal storage problem on the LG OpV? I currently use Link2SD, & for some reason the sdext didnt work at first with this rom, but for past few days it has been working ok & mounting on boot for me, so I guess i'm just lucky so far
    Nothing. I don't install many apps. I can run jb with all the apps I use (without any partition) just fine. I've never needed it. I have an extra card though, I'll make one and see if I can get it working.

adamhos likes this.
    09-05-2012 03:24 PM
    Were you listening to music with headphones or no headphones?

Headphones!
    also yay to amphetamines :thumbup:

inceyet likes this.
    09-05-2012 03:29 PM
    I too don't have sdext! Why might you ask? Because idont keep a rom long enough to actually download all the apps I want... yet.... so far I narrow it down to my Top Three
    1, Aokp "by Tdm"
    2,cyanmobile "this Rom"
    3,gingersnap " by ThatGuyLurkin"

sellers86 and inceyet like this.
    09-05-2012 03:40 PM
    Headphones!
    also yay to amphetamines :thumbup:

Try not using Headphones for about 10 seconds. If you get a force close, then it's common.

09-06-2012 09:09 AM
    I have a small request with this ROM, is there any way that you could mod the Lockscreen to match the Blue Rom theme? Everything else in this rom is terrific, but now we just need the lockscreen to match. I don't want to have to use a third-party app just to theme it to blue/black. The rom lockscreen is so quick I really want to stick with it. Some time back I had used a blue themed lockscreen on CM7 named "Blue Bionic", maybe you could put together something like that for us "CyanMobileX" loyal users
    09-06-2012 02:21 PM
    I have a small request with this ROM, is there any way that you could mod the Lockscreen to match the Blue Rom theme? Everything else in this rom is terrific, but now we just need the lockscreen to match. I don't want to have to use a third-party app just to theme it to blue/black. The rom lockscreen is so quick I really want to stick with it. Some time back I had used a blue themed lockscreen on CM7 named "Blue Bionic", maybe you could put together something like that for us "CyanMobileX" loyal users
    Blue rom theme link please!

09-06-2012 02:39 PM
    Try not using Headphones for about 10 seconds. If you get a force close, then it's common.

Confirm it does FC with out headphones sometimes! Strange I will probably replace the music Apk
    Overall this is a great Rom! Kudos!!

09-06-2012 02:43 PM
    oops, what I meant by Blue Rom theme, was the theme that sellers86 has in this CyanMobile rom, not an "actual" blue rom, my mistake (should have said, a lockscreen to match this Rom's theme)
    Badboytoast likes this.
    09-06-2012 03:48 PM
    For the lock screen, unfortunately I can't do this. I have no experience in theming, and don't have time to learn. And for some reason when I change themes, I get a bunch of force closes and my status bar doesn't work. So even if I were to build a theme, I wouldn't be able to try it.

09-06-2012 08:59 PM
    For the lock screen, unfortunately I can't do this. I have no experience in theming, and don't have time to learn. And for some reason when I change themes, I get a bunch of force closes and my status bar doesn't work. So even if I were to build a theme, I wouldn't be able to try it.

Want me to ask Ellen if she wants to try that?
    09-06-2012 09:07 PM
    Cyan Mobile has a Special Status Bar..... Has anyone opened up the theme apk amd explored it?

sellers86 likes this.
    09-06-2012 09:25 PM
    Want me to ask Ellen if she wants to try that?
    If she wants to, let her. Tell her I would appreciate it, and that I said hi lol. All though if I remember right, a theme apk can't theme the lock screen. But take that lightly, and ask the themer lol

09-06-2012 11:36 PM
    Cyan Mobile has a Special Status Bar..... Has anyone opened up the theme apk amd explored it?

I haven't. If the them isn't pre compiled, and is in the source (don't think it is, I'm pretty sure its a uot theme) I can take a look. I don't have the time to figure out apk tool and all that good stuff. Its been a hectic month for me..

09-06-2012 11:37 PM

Is it possible to use the status bar on another Rom! Because this is awesome! !

09-07-2012 12:28 PM
    Android 2.3.8 by Squadzone, so I'd say no :P

Badboytoast and sellers86 like this.
    09-07-2012 01:21 PM
554 ... 56789 ...