Flashing with ADB using batch/script?

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to set everything up in a batch file or script so that flashing a ROM is as easy as plugging the phone in and running the script? Anyone done it yet?

I noticed there's a Windows app that basically does this for HTC phones. UniFlash].

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You can use commands, but you need to use the Amon based recovery. Its old, 100% working, and only works on old screen.

You can use ADB on windows. You prepare the zip, plug it up, ADB push it to Data, flash, wipe data, then boot phone.

It takes the same time as flashing it via the phone as well.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious why that UniFlash doesn't mention specific recoveries, since it sound like it's doing what I want to do only with a nice GUI. It's reported to work with the Optimux One (P500), and Optimus 2X support is on the way. Perhaps it will will with the Optimus V?

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
If you're you're asking if this thread is a repost, then I don't think so. I merely mentioned UniFlash as an example of someone using ADB to flash a ROM. My original question was in regards to looking for a way to do it using ADB through the command line via a batch/script, for a more simple one-click.solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo