lock screen camera issue!

Hass786

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
After doing the phone update and now im on 4.2.2 version the camera in the lock screen wont open. It has a line across the camera icon as in to say not accessable...help?

Posted via Android Central App

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
After doing the phone update and now im on 4.2.2 version the camera in the lock screen wont open. It has a line across the camera icon as in to say not accessable...help?

Could you take a screenshot?

Hass786

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Well the widget whuch is supposed to let u take doesnt work, the screen flashes but when I check the album nothing is there. So I googled it and I just use the power button and volume rocker to screen shot...

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Well the widget whuch is supposed to let u take doesnt work, the screen flashes but when I check the album nothing is there. So I googled it and I just use the power button and volume rocker to screen shot...

Have you tried to use the volume rocker to take the picture itself?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Hass786

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
How will that work when I am in the lock screen and the camera isnt even opened? I click the icon but it just wont open. Not sure what to do

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
How will that work when I am in the lock screen and the camera isnt even opened? I click the icon but it just wont open. Not sure what to do

You don't just tap the camera icon, you need to swipe to the left to open it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1