will it work on at&t?

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I believe that this phone will come to ATT for $199 at a undefined time. Last time I heard about this was at ces 2011 of this year.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

ozahran

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I really hope it comes to AT&T, upgrade is in November, would love to get my hands on it without having to shell out 599.99. But its bands seem to align right with AT&T's network so using it on AT*T shouldnt be a problem. Worst case scenario is having to use EDGE

androidphonegeek01

Android Geek
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I really hope it comes to AT&T, upgrade is in November, would love to get my hands on it without having to shell out 599.99. But its bands seem to align right with AT&T's network so using it on AT*T shouldnt be a problem. Worst case scenario is having to use EDGE

Currently right now, no Arc on AT&T. :(

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
just shelled out 599.99 for this phone and it works great on AT&T.

I know this post is a little old, but this device is going for about $415 right now. The LT15a on Amazon...

I just bought the LT18a Arc S from Negri Electronics for $440. If anyone is looking for a good Gingerbread phone with ICS in the near future, I recommend this one.

Last edited:

alc2077

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been contemplating getting the LT18a Arc S and because I don't want to spend $600 plus for the Xperia S. What has been your overall experience with the Arc S on at&t network? Data speeds, signal pick-up & overall phone responsiveness? Thanks

alc2077

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I know this post is a little old, but this device is going for about $415 right now. The LT15a on Amazon...

I just bought the LT18a Arc S from Negri Electronics for $440. If anyone is looking for a good Gingerbread phone with ICS in the near future, I recommend this one.