Straight Talk in SoCal

CoolBeenz87

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
So I was thinking about switching to Straight Talk using my Desire HD or my iPhone 3GS. I live in the southern California area and would like to know hows the service. If you have straight talk and are not in the SC area I'd still like to hear your experience with the service. Anyways is Straight Talk legit or not??? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey Beenz,
Just go to att's website and look at its coverage. If that fails then go to Tmo's website and check their coverage. When you buy a SIM card you can buy either one for any of the 2 networks.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to do this as well. I'm thinking of leaving Verizon and going to straight talk. I know that both at&t and t mobile have fine coverage in the area. My question is how do I go about getting a carrier unlocked phone. I'm looking into the htc one x, I check on ebay and I see a lot of unlocked ones branded with at&t on them. So I would assume that this phone is still riddled with at&t bloatwere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CoolBeenz87

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
If you get the One X you'll be fine on Straight Talk but yea the bloatware will be there. If you really don't want the bloatware search for the HTC One X international version.

HTC Inspire 4G