ZTE Grand X3 Google account verification bypass problem due to TouchPal keyboard

AjnaSavant

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm not too far behind the times when it comes to technology buti seem to have a real problem that I hope has a simple solution. My girlfriend ex began stalking her and used Google's device administrator to lock her phone and leave creepy messages... Lol... So she factory reset the phone not realizing Google would need her to verify her account. Since he hacked her email and she can't access her backup account i proceeded to bypass the account verification with one small hiccup... From the keyboard I need to access the settings but TouchPal didn't give you this option and I can't seem to figure out how to change the keyboard. Long pressing on a blank space didn't work and I can't access the phones settings or use the pulldown. Wtf? Anyone know the way to change the keyboard with it being in this locked state? Thanks.

Carrier: Cricket
Brand: ZTE
Model: Grand X3
Root: No
Issue: FRP Bypass using TouchPal
Solutions Attempted: Long press, Settings from keyboard menu

Last edited:

rapiddevicerepair

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
The solution for your problem, I figured out today. It sounds like you know what to do if you can get the google keyboard back so I'll help you with that. Start fresh by restoring the device again. Now go to the wifi section. Type your wifi password and select advanced settings now make sure it's selected for manual with a proxy: privatoria.com and 3128 for port with dhcp still selected. Now connect. This will tell the phone it has wifi but it won't be able to communicate with google server. You notice that it keeps going to a screen that says can't connect but keep doing it and try to do it faster... it will take eventually.. I tried it on different wifi and a few times and it always skipped to the software update screen and then to passcode setup. At password setup select password..not passcode or passnumbers or pass swipping...words... choose something easy to remember. and then go through the whole process back to the main screen. Now press the power button and then back on. You are at a password screen, swip and now beside the password input form is a keyboard. Select it and select google keyboard. There ya go!!

Saul6621

Jan 21, 2018
Visit site
The solution for your problem, I figured out today. It sounds like you know what to do if you can get the google keyboard back so I'll help you with that. Start fresh by restoring the device again. Now go to the wifi section. Type your wifi password and select advanced settings now make sure it's selected for manual with a proxy: privatoria.com and 3128 for port with dhcp still selected. Now connect. This will tell the phone it has wifi but it won't be able to communicate with google server. You notice that it keeps going to a screen that says can't connect but keep doing it and try to do it faster... it will take eventually.. I tried it on different wifi and a few times and it always skipped to the software update screen and then to passcode setup. At password setup select password..not passcode or passnumbers or pass swipping...words... choose something easy to remember. and then go through the whole process back to the main screen. Now press the power button and then back on. You are at a password screen, swip and now beside the password input form is a keyboard. Select it and select google keyboard. There ya go!!

phone greys out connect button if I select manual or anything else. just none works

Sk2018

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
What do you do when the connect button is greyed out after manually connecting the WiFi with the proxy u suggested? I'm stuck help someone please??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87