why they say samsung or note 4 is for power user...

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
why they say samsung or note 4 is for power user ,

I m a power user and I use iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 plus ,
I can do office document work with it , I make and edit microsoft word article

apple is for power user

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
While a true power user may be able to get it done with an iPhone its likely a lot easier, more productive, and more enjoyable to get it done with a Note 4.

📐Live long and prosper. Have a Note Edge.

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I do not have a Note 4 but used to have a Note 3, currently I own a iPhone 6. In my opinion there is no phone more productive than the Note series. The S-Pen functions makes it so much more superior (sorry there are too many things why the S-Pen is so great but go and watch a YouTube video about it).
The multitasking is so much better solved (iPhone does not have real multitasking) and even better on the Note 4, I love the idea to minimize the apps to little orbs floating on the home screen. Yes, you can edit, read, open ... Documents but it is a pain in the a$$. By the way, editing a document does not make a power user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Back when I tried editing docs on my iPad, you could not sync them with Dropbox, so it was kind of pointless since you were creating multiple versions of docs and then had to email them to yourself.

I tried again recently, and while it does not support syncing with Dropbox, it doesn't seem to work as good as it does on Android. Also found that any time I tried to use the iPad, the documents didn't sync properly, either making a second document saved to the iPad or causing the annoying Dropbox sync conflict.

TL;DR - I hate using an iPad at work, I am much more productive with an Android phone or tablet.

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't got the patience to be a 'power user'.. Squinting and pecking on any phone or tablet with their small screens and clumsy input isn't something I enjoy.

Give me a full blown computer with a mouse, keyboard and at least a 24 inch monitor for any serious work. Heck, even an average sized laptop would be way more preferable than using an iPhone or a Note for editing or publishing documents or images.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
While a true power user may be able to get it done with an iPhone its likely a lot easier, more productive, and more enjoyable to get it done with a Note 4.

������Live long and prosper. Have a Note Edge.

what u mean by do it on a android note 4 "a lot easier, more productive, and more enjoyable "

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I do not have a Note 4 but used to have a Note 3, currently I own a iPhone 6. In my opinion there is no phone more productive than the Note series. The S-Pen functions makes it so much more superior (sorry there are too many things why the S-Pen is so great but go and watch a YouTube video about it).
The multitasking is so much better solved (iPhone does not have real multitasking) and even better on the Note 4, I love the idea to minimize the apps to little orbs floating on the home screen. Yes, you can edit, read, open ... Documents but it is a pain in the a$$. By the way, editing a document does not make a power user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) so what is a power user in your definition

yes floating windows multitasking is the best function in note 4 , it makes me want to buy a note 4 too
I m a writter , journalist , like war zone journalist , I want a phablet size device that can make document anytime any where, I have a laptop ( lol Mac) but a lot of times I just prefer do it on mobile )

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Well in my opinion you only become a power user when you root or jailbrake your phone , because it unleashes the true potential of your device!!

Sent from my Nexus 7

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Well in my opinion you only become a power user when you root or jailbrake your phone , because it unleashes the true potential of your device!!

Sent from my Nexus 7

while everybody say jailbreak or root or flash rom , hack , all these thing , nobody actually know how to write program how to do things them self ,
99% of the people here is just go google , android forum and look for root for download , rom file download , tutor follow it step by step , but they never know how to do it if they are on their own

those developer is the real power user

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
while everybody say jailbreak or root or flash rom , hack , all these thing , nobody actually know how to write program how to do things them self ,
99% of the people here is just go google , android forum and look for root for download , rom file download , tutor follow it step by step , but they never know how to do it if they are on their own

those developer is the real power user
Very true , I have tried to edit apk files using dexpatcher and apktool but its very confusing plus its all in code and I haven't got any experience so yeah full credits to the devs...

Sent from my Nexus 7

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I haven't got the patience to be a 'power user'.. Squinting and pecking on any phone or tablet with their small screens and clumsy input isn't something I enjoy.

Give me a full blown computer with a mouse, keyboard and at least a 24 inch monitor for any serious work. Heck, even an average sized laptop would be way more preferable than using an iPhone or a Note for editing or publishing documents or images.
That's ...

well that's borderline ....

I mean saying that to Note users,

.... why that's .... that's insufferably ....

.... I mean totally / how could you think ....

well, all I can say is ....

(fume.. splutter)

.......... why .........

I completely agree with you.

I've been saying this as well.

I still love my Note 3, but I can't wait to get back to a home pc screen at the end of the day to see things / sites properly.

Let's get married, who cares about gender.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The Note certainly makes life easier when away from a PC.

I could say I prefer my laptop and the two 22inch HD1080P displays I use it with at work and at home, but I am not always at home or at work, and sometimes I am just so sick of sitting at a table with my laptop and dual screens, I just want that power and functionality in my palms and of all smartphones the Note 4 is closest to that.

The floating windows feature has come in handy many times. There has come times when I'm not in the office and either a colleague, client or service provider needs something editted or done and the Note 4 has made it easier than ever to do even little things like highlighting stuff in a report, the SPen has come in super handy, being more precise than a finger.

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
why they say samsung or note 4 is for power user ,

I m a power user and I use iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 plus ,
I can do office document work with it , I make and edit microsoft word article

apple is for power user

when i am "a power user" i put my ipad away and take my Note on my hands :p

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads