Got February update. Tablet seems much better

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Never got the January update but the February security update pushed when I checked this morning.

So far, it seems to have expunged the "oddities".

theonecid

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Uhm lol, sorry to burst your bubble but the Feb update is strictly a security update. I don't know what you mean by "Tablet seems much better" as it will not fix other issues lol.

Unless of course you mean the update to 6.0

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I know that's all they say it is, but the touch accuracy and general performance is undeniably better.

I'd be shocked if there were no other fixes. I'm sure they are mum because if they say we should expect improvements that sets them up for criticism if people think they fell short.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Uhm lol, sorry to burst your bubble but the Feb update is strictly a security update. I don't know what you mean by "Tablet seems much better" as it will not fix other issues lol.

uhm lol, sorry to burst your bubble but its not just a security update. He means the "Tablet seems much better" because contains a fix for the touchscreen issues lol

Ad Bosch

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I expected to be able to transfer some large data (movies, photos, music) other than otg after this update. Still not possible through USB with (Google bought) adapter cable (old usb2typeC). This sucks big time. Anyone another solution to loading files to the Pixel C?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ad,

You shouldn't hijack some else's thread to ask your question. You should open your own and ask your question. Then yes I have several suggestions I will give to you.

Mavrrick

Posted via the Android Central App

polar135

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I use air droid for transfers. (no need to plug in with that program) not ideal I'm sure, but it does get the job done.