Task List (To do) Widget w/ Add/Delete/Edit from the Home Screen

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for a Task (To Do) Widget that allows you to add/delete/edit tasks right from the Home Screen. One that doesn't force you to enter the app.

I've tried all the popular ones and their widgets all seem to fall short of that standard. I come from the OG Evo 4G and I absolutely LOVED the HTC Task List App. As yet I haven't been able to find anything close for my Galaxy SIII.

Thanks for your help....

Last edited:

knightfall

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Task List (To do) Widget w/ Add/Delete/Edit from the Home Scr

Have you tried Wunderlist? I think you can enter tasks w/o entering the app...

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Task List (To do) Widget w/ Add/Delete/Edit from the Home Scr

After downloading it seems Wunderlist makes you enter the app like the others. Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't tried that one before.

meenas9

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Same need here! Did u find one yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I got one finally! It's exactly what I need and better yet...free. It's called Moogly.

Last edited:

begges

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for a Task (To Do) Widget that allows you to add/delete/edit tasks right from the Home Screen. One that doesn't force you to enter the app.

I've tried all the popular ones and their widgets all seem to fall short of that standard. I come from the OG Evo 4G and I absolutely LOVED the HTC Task List App. As yet I haven't been able to find anything close for my Galaxy SIII.

Thanks for your help....

Use Note!t Widget by Octopus-Impress. It's a To Do List that you could edit straight from the widget without entering the app (because there's no app, it is a widget)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87