Widget to display Tasks and Calendar events (Exchange O365)[Droid Turbo Lollipop 5.0]

Loco5150

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
First hi all! After close to 10 WP devices I finally got away from the crippled WP experience and came to Android. I had the first SGS, which I got rid of because I didnt like Android that much then. Now it clearly has matured and I like my experience so far after 2 weeks.

I would like to get one widget that would shows my Calendar and Tasks as a list in my today screen. I have searched a lot and didnt find any that would do this instantly. Or maybe I missed something in some apps settings? I found few that show the tasks if they have due dates or are overdue, so they were lacking a full tasks integration I guess.

Many seemed to offer this if using google tasks, but Im using O365 and would need this to support Exchange.

I have the Droid Turbo running Lollipop.

Any suggestions are appreciated?

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
First hi all! After close to 10 WP devices I finally got away from the crippled WP experience and came to Android. I had the first SGS, which I got rid of because I didnt like Android that much then. Now it clearly has matured and I like my experience so far after 2 weeks.

I would like to get one widget that would shows my Calendar and Tasks as a list in my today screen. I have searched a lot and didnt find any that would do this instantly. Or maybe I missed something in some apps settings? I found few that show the tasks if they have due dates or are overdue, so they were lacking a full tasks integration I guess.

Many seemed to offer this if using google tasks, but Im using O365 and would need this to support Exchange.

I have the Droid Turbo running Lollipop.

Any suggestions are appreciated?
I like Smooth Calendar. It is free, but in pro version, you can back up/restore settings. It is very customizable. It has a scroll feature. I have attachd a screenshot of my tablet screen. It is a Samsung Tab 2 10 inch using 7.0. I also use it on my phone, an LG G6 using 8.0. You can have an icon showing today's date, but I prefer the clean look. You can have a background or not, and change font size and color. You can choose which calndar app to use. I have added a screenshot of it on Play store .Screenshot_20181026-213046.jpegScreenshot_20181026-213556.jpeg