Problem with Bootloader

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Razr running 4.1.2. It all started when I bricked it. I then forced a flash of a leaked jellybean to bring it back and it all worked perfectly. The only problem is when I turn it on, it automatically boots into bootloader. I then have to turn it off and do the steps to get it to do a normal powerup. Is it a kernal problem or what is causing this?

By the way, the Razr was running 4.1.2 when I bricked it.

Thanks!

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone really know what this could be? I've been searching and I think it might be the Kernal. Which Kernal should I try?

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it a glitch in the ROM I tried to flash or is it purely because I flashed it using the update.zip while it was unrooted?

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so the phone is off. I hold the power button to turn it on. I get a message that says,
"AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
0A.77
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable"

I then have to press the power button and turn on the phone into recovery (Using the volume keys). One of the options is regular startup. Then it works normally.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so the phone is off. I hold the power button to turn it on. I get a message that says,
"AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
0A.77
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable"

I then have to press the power button and turn on the phone into recovery (Using the volume keys). One of the options is regular startup. Then it works normally.

Factory wipe and repush the update.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I've had trouble with this in the past. Can I factory reset in the phone menu because it's not rooted or should I do it all from recovery?

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
It boots into JB. The only problem is that this phone is still unrooted so the wipe option in the recovery is only a wipe data option and when I do that and update, it still has flash troubles.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It boots into JB. The only problem is that this phone is still unrooted so the wipe option in the recovery is only a wipe data option and when I do that and update, it still has flash troubles.

Redownload the leak JB file and replace with your current one. Make sure its not in any sub folders (its on the root of your SD card) wipe what you can and try reflashing. Some downloads can get bad spots in them at times.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Rocka210

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Matt's utility is what bricked me in the first place. I found some command program and it did it all for me. Can't find it on my PC anymore... Odd.