Readers choice awards: Verizon's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on Verizon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So Verizon's best phone is one it doesn't actually sell?

That sort of affirms my point up thread

Agree if they are including the bionic they might as well include all of the upcoming phones. Only a great mod here would make a poll about the best verizon phone and make it one that isnt even out.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Agree with DenverRalphy.....Bionic has not released to general Verizon customers so no way to tell if it will live up to it's specs and for me especially with that pentile screen.

The phone I would have voted for is the og droid if it was listed because it is what I have and the only one I have extensive experience with. It might not be the fastest thing now, but nothing wrong with the display screen or it's operation for most of what I do

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt. Bionic is announced but no one has hands on experience. Thunderbolt is the best of the LTE phones that I've gotten to play with, and the development community is solid.

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt. It has its down falls like any phone, but the development community, Sense, LTE, and overall hardware make it awesome. It will also likely be the only device with the SVDO-type radio set, allowing simultaneous voice + data on 3G.

Jayshmay

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I voted for the Samsung Droud Charge.Because I love the Super AMOLED display, and the physical buttons on the bottom rather than capacitive. I've had my Charge for almost 3 full months, no major compmaints.

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
How can you vote for the Bionic what does it do ??. I like the T. bolt Its great, Never had any problems with it.:):p

Last edited:

jayman1972

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
HTC Droid Incredible. I've had this phone over a year now and know all it's in's and out's. It's by far the best phone I ever owned and has never failed me when I needed it the most. The phones integration with apps and Google services has worked wonderfully and flawlessly. I have no complaints, battery life aside, and have yet to see a phone on Verizon that works as good or with out hiccups as the Incredible.

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I would have loved to have voted for my Dinc which I'm still rockin. But I spent the last week showing my father the ins-n-outs of his Droid Charge (his first smartphone ever), and the more I toyed with it the more I was impressed. A rock solid device. If I wasn't holding out for a dual core LTE device (maybe SGSII but we'll see) I'd buy it today if I were shopping for a new device.

DroydNoob

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I have had the fascinate took it back within 2 weeks and got the droid x I haven't looked back since. I love this phone. However if and I say "if" with huge emphasis, would of gotten the droid 3 if it had lte. argh why wouldn't they include it with it?? Anyhow I would of considered purchasing out right even though I have a year left on my contract. Screen is nice and I like the slider and its a fast phone.

Perhaps I will check out the bionic whenever it comes out. But it looks like a pop tart :)

Just my 2 cents..

conanp

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt, solely for the dev community, which imo is comparable to the OG Droid. HTC should support this phone a lot better than they have, but once again shows you can't count on the manufacturers. Dev's have definitely saved the day once again. ;)

UndergroundWire

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Bionic really? That phone is not out and shouldn't be on the list.

I have owned the Droid, Incredible, Fascinate, Droid X, Thunderbolt and the Charge before as my primary phone. The Thunderbolt definitely gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo