Readers choice awards: Verizon's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on Verizon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Android Powered

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Bionic. Newest version of philblur, dual core omap 4, lte, qHD, 1080p camera, plus its global.
trust me its a D3 without a slider and with 4g. ill bet you 100 bucks XD.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how you can list a phone that isn't out yet (Bionic) but the Droid Incredible is by far the best phone in the 3.7" screen category. Seems pretty silly how you conducted this survey in the way you did but I had to vote for my phone which I think should have been the benchmark for all forth coming phones.
It has been a year since I bought it and I will not change until something more spectacular comes out and I haven't seen it yet. LTE is years away from being anything I would want so unless you live in an area with it and never leave that area then you have a great LTE phone but I will want it one it becomes the standard instead of 3G. Until then I will stick with my 3G phone and use WiFi wherever possible.

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I voted for the Bionic on pure specs alone. All indications are that the Bionic is Verizon's version of the Photon, sans the Kickstand, except this will have that 1 ghz dual core TI OMAP. Also, this will be the only powerhouse phone on Verizon with a dual core processor AND LTE 4G, effectively making this one of the most powerful phones in the world when it hits.

The reason that the Bionic is included and not the SGS2, is because the Bionic has been officially confirmed and is coming next month. We have no official confirmation on the other devices.

THIS is why Bionic gets my vote.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Even though it's only 16 months old, the OG Droid Incredible is the best phone in my opinion. But that's all it is, MY opinion. It's all about preference.

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Incredible 2 is amazing. It's fast, has front facing camera, and the battery life is great(for a droid). I don't need LTE4G, nor want it.

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
100 people voting for something they haven't used yet, interesting. What if it comes out and doesn't live up to expectations. Could have serious bugs, or overheating issues like other Motorola phones. Sorry, can't just vote for something based off of what it might be.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Voted for the Charge. I like the Bionic better, but it hasn't even been released yet. So, I can't vote for something I can't go out and get right now.

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Incredible 1. I have a Tbolt but the 1st Dinc was superb. No trouble at all unlike my tbolt. Mix the Dinc 1 with an extended battery and went almost 2 days without charging. its a damn shame its not getting gingerbread.

Last edited:

GLIV428

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
HTC Thunderbolt is the only phone on VZW that can do simultaneous 3G data and voice. LTE is great when you can get it.
HTC Droid Incredible 2 on Verizon's network gets my vote. I whip the Iphone4 and Iphone3 with little comparisons daily. It's the right blend of what you need, not what you'll need a year from now, cause you know in a year your going to upgrade anyway!

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is Number 1 in the Top 10 Overall. See the graph:
Verizon and Sprint Lead in the 2011 Reader's Choice Awards

Here are the Top 15 rankings so far. Verizon phones are in Big Red.

1. Sprint HTC EVO 3D 4.3"
2. Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4.3"
3. Sprint HTC EVO 4G 4.3"
4. T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4.3"
5. AT&T Motorola Atrix 4"
6. AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G 4.5"
7. Sprint Motorola Photon 4.3"
8. Verizon Samsung Droid Charge 4.3"
9. Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 3.7"
10. Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic 4.3"
11. Sprint Samsung Nexus S 4G 4"
12. AT&T HTC Inspire 4G 4.3"
13. Verizon Motorola Droid X 4.3"
14. Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 4"
15. Sprint Samsung Epic 4G 4"

Big Red has 4 of the Top 10 and 6 of the top 15 overall.

Part of Verizon's success is just sheer network size but also their commitment to the phones readers want. 11 of the Top 15 are newer, 4.3"+ phones.

T-Mobile only allows their customers one 4.3" option, their only phone in the top 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo