Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE tablet

marcodif

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Every day I search Google and Bing for news on Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE release date for Verizon. All I get is stupid rehashes of the same stories, like yesterday, how in Korea the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE came out in Red for Valentines day. No where in any of my searches from February 1 through today, February 15, is there any mention of anyone raising the question to Verizon about this tablets release. I mean, at CES 2013 in January, both Samsung and Verizon announced this tablet coming to Verizon "this month". That deadline ended 15 days ago as we are now halfway into "next month". Anyone know someone from Samsung or Verizon that can get a behind the scenes update on what is going on with this product release? I've been waiting for this so I could do a packaged upgrade with Verizon to get the Note 2 and the Note 10.1. In this day and age of news everywhere in real time, there seems to be NO news on this product release since the original announcement. :confused:

ma99

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I know how you feel! The Galaxy Note 10.1 with lte was supposed to be out by the end of Dec so we have been putting off our tablet purchase. Then in Jan when it said Verizon was going to carry it, it was supposed to be out by the end of the month. I check google every single day and don't understand the lack of new info on this. It was nice to see someone else as frustrated as I am about this. Im going to choose a different tablet if we don't hear something soon...sigh I've been putting off this purchase for 2 damn months waiting on this thing.:mad:

iGalaxy

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I am with you guys. I google this stupid thing every 4-5 hours. I really need a tablet ASAP since the one I have now is pretty much dead. All I can find is articles from January 7th saying the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE for verizon was supposed to come out last month. I hope this thing comes soon :(

chevca

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Same boat and I even tried emailing them about it but nothing even though I pointed out I've been with them for many years and was planning on getting two (one for me and one for the girlfriend for work). Don't know why this is a secret, unless they think a thousand dollar sale isn't anything special. Kind of annoyed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Stephan Wechsler

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
We've been waiting to buy 5-8 of these and I'm getting pretty fed up.
NO ONE at Verizon has a clue about these and it seems once again Samsung is making promises it has no intention of keeping.

Apple is starting to look good again.

iGalaxy

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I am so disappointed by the release of this tablet and this isn't the first time I've had to sit around waiting with no date for a samsung tablet. I wish they would just tell us its coming in the next week or that its delayed and coming in 3-5 months. :'(

geraldcompany31

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
goodmorning to all ...lol i dont know why people are so shocked samsung is doing this?! they always do this they release a gadget or device and never give an exact date or price they say between this and this and such for price but never accurate or give no answer and even for the date when they say coming soon or later this month or in the following weeks were here waiting around like idiots for them to update information on the subject and they take all the time in the world to do so ....ces said end of jan and were going into march in a few days and still nothing which means they lied at the ces press conference about the release date so how credible u ask urself is anything they say ?! huh ?! but again expected from samsung so dont feel dissapointed ive gotton over it .. oh and what pisses me off is they always release out of the u.s or overseas first before they do here it's a pattern they have it's stupid but factual ..... really korea ? with a garnet red tablet with already lte from verizon and were still waiting to get the connectivity with verizon it's pathetic ...fcc said there cleared with bands so they should have released this tablet when they said they were typical samsung but i do have to agree that once u do get the phone or tablet or camera or tv samsung has one of the best products on the market ...guys i'm still waiting around also just not anticipating it anytime soon i know the drill and when it does get released finally i'll go out and purchase it...in the meantime dont drive urselves crazy checking bing and google for current news or bother writng letters to samsung or verizon or making calls there not gonna provide any help been there and done that and hey i feel u if u dont wanna wait anymore neither do i but i deal with it if anything buy urself a new tablet from a different company....if i hear anything though i will post it up no worries ....take care all .......

Last edited:

chevca

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well looks like us cellular has gotten there act together, they have the note lte available today. And Verizon nothing, wonder if I should wait or just get it from us cellular? Due to lack of patience and being annoyed that they can't seem to tell me when it will be available, as already stated above.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Every day I search Google and Bing for news on Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE release date for Verizon.

I was in Verizon store yesterday. Was told that the new Note 10.1 will also include a stylus. Has anyone else heard this? I need to get a new Tablet, as my Xoom is dying.

Last edited:

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
There will be nothing really new about the lte version except the radio. That will probably jack the price up at least $100. If there is a memory bump, maybe another $100.

Thw cpu and other items should be the same. You could get the current model, possibly on sale somewhere and just tether it to a smartphone for internet/data if needed. My 10.1 is wifi only and I can't remember a time when I wished it had a cellular radio.

Always remember that a new note tab will probably be announced in about six months, so at this rate you will be waiting forever.

Galaxy S4 or Note 3 for my next. Decisions, decisions.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
So and I will consider your response as a suggestion, would you buy the 10.1 now or wait for the newer version. I can hold out about 2 more months.

I have briefly used a Galaxy Note 10.1 more than once in stores, and I've never been impressed. If I were in the market for a large screen tablet, I'd get a Nexus 10 -- but I'm not looking for a large screen tablet, and I'm happy with my Nexus 7.