A new German phone looks cool

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hideous, absolutely horrifying looking device. I'll check it out though, I'm not impressed with some of the recent roll-outs of the big name phone makers these days and will still hang onto my clunky GS3 until I find something that works for me.

MacleStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Well i did not like the looks. From the design i feel many will face problem with the edges but the specs are good and the reserved space for app loading is something i am looking forward to which will make the phone perform much faster and multitasking would not be a problem at all. But still not sure about the os is it going to be well optimized because no matter how good the spec is unless the os is well made.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The design was very innovative. Sure some won't like it, but that's what tech is all about. The UI seems very clean and organized. Very practical. And the notification bar at the bottom is something that many have never seen before. (Personally, I think this should definitely be an option for future phones, esp. large phones.)

I would have loved to see one in person.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Just in terms of design. I would have loved to see one of these.

Attachments

• linshof.jpg
    linshof.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Linshof-i8_88609_1.jpg
    Linshof-i8_88609_1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 104
  • linshoft-tablet.jpg
    linshoft-tablet.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 60
  • linshof tablet.jpg
    linshof tablet.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 61

Ed YANG

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Well... this OCTAGONAL German had sunk.
Linshof is closed.

We understood that it would be a difficult project and we are grateful for having the opportunity to work on it.
Unfortunately, our investors decided to close the project due to their own internal reasons.
Thank you all for your wonderful support.

The Chinese makers, big or small, had conquered the German market for sure.

Now it's left to SIEMENS, to see what are their counter-attack plan.