Nexus 2016 Specs and Pricing, As Compared to the OnePlus 3

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
With the OnePlus 3 announced today, it's hard to argue with what you're getting for the price. The SD 820, a 3000 mAh battery, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage for $399 is not bad at all. Do I think it's a "flagship killer"? Not by any means. To me, that title still goes to the ZTE Axon 7. But these specs are pretty close to what I'd expect for the mid-range Nexus this year, with some variations. The price, though, is something Google should take into consideration when releasing this year's line of devices. What does everyone feel would be competitive, or superior, in terms of specs and pricing for this year's Nexus devices?

Personally, I'm all about the battery, so 3750-4000 mAh (4000 obviously preferred) or bust, imho. I don't care for the thinness trend at all. 6 GB of RAM? Debatable if needed in real world usage, but still a luxury. Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just want the more premium Nexus. 5.7 and up in screen size and big battery. As for price, it doesn't matter to me as long as the phone has the check marks on my list.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
These specs for the mid range ? Your out of your mind, you most likely wont find 6 gigabites of ram in any nexus this year but i will still upgrade from my 6P... the next nexus will most likely only have 4 GBs of ram and 3 for the mid range. But then again there may be 3 nexus phones this year 2 from htc and 1 from huawei. Well see but i doubt 6 gigs of ram and 64 gb of base storage will come for any nexus this year. The 820 will ofcourse though lol

Posted via Nexus 6P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa