OnePlus 6T and T-Mobile Band

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
To get the new 600 megahertz band you'll have to buy the Tmo version , right? Or will they put it in the international version too? I'd like access to the band without the carrier bloat...

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I hope the band support will be in all models but would probably need some TMobile authorization. I guess the TMobile model will be locked whereas the international model won't.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I own the OnePlus 6. bought from OnePlus and it has band 71 and band 12.
With WiFi calling and volte work perfect. so it won't matter if you buy from OP or TMO

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Tmo's bloat is actually very light and they allow you to remove their apps, if you don't want them.

Update.....in other news, it was just announced that the 6T will NOT have a headphone jack. That eliminates it from consideration for me.

Last edited:

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I'd rather have a bigger battery and in-display fingerprint sensor than the headphone jack (just me personally). I remember getting the V20 with the free B&O headphones, but I never once plugged them into the phone to use them. Wait- I did test the dac, but after that I only use the headphones with my tablet when I watch something before bed. It's always a wireless set with my phone.

With that being said though, I'd rather have something and not need it, then need it and not have it. Pretty disappointing they decided to remove it.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd rather have a bigger battery and in-display fingerprint sensor than the headphone jack (just me personally). I remember getting the V20 with the free B&O headphones, but I never once plugged them into the phone to use them. Wait- I did test the dac, but after that I only use the headphones with my tablet when I watch something before bed. It's always a wireless set with my phone.

With that being said though, I'd rather have something and not need it, then need it and not have it. Pretty disappointing they decided to remove it.

I agree with this. Most of the time I'm doing something active when I have headphones on, and wired headphones just tend to get in the way too much.

I am really hoping for a 3800 mAh battery like the R17 has. That will make this phone a slam dunk for me. A jack *and* a bigger battery would have been nice, but if I'm deciding between the two I'll choose the latter.