Video of what the fold 3 might be

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this and a few other Fold 3 videos, looks interesting, but I'm still happy I purchased my Fold 2 (coming soon) when Samsung had that 1000 dollar trade deal going.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I found the following video encouraging. I like what I see with the Spen, hopefully that is a true rumor. Don't need that fiasco of the Spen from the S21U. Anyway, interesting video that looks promising.

https://youtu.be/YUEgIQxjyiM
Looks great except the battery and I'm not one to complain about battery size. Wouldn't stop me from buying it just concerned that the larger display might be a bit hungry.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks great except the battery and I'm not one to complain about battery size. Wouldn't stop me from buying it just concerned that the larger display might be a bit hungry.
The fold 2 has 4500 battery and I get all day usage out of it. I don't look at screen usage much, but I'm on the phone a lot and have over 10 hours of phone usage. I thought the same thing on battery when I got the fold 2, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Here's my averages from GSM battery.

be0f93702faa89dbc522c2de2eec7142.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The fold 2 has 4500 battery and I get all day usage out of it. I don't look at screen usage much, but I'm on the phone a lot and have over 10 hours of phone usage. I thought the same thing on battery when I got the fold 2, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Here's my averages from GSM battery.

be0f93702faa89dbc522c2de2eec7142.jpg

Thanks for sharing your results.... yeah I don't worry about battery size. I'm more worried about the noise others will make about it than how long it would actually last. I'm usually near electricity of some kind.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your results.... yeah I don't worry about battery size. I'm more worried about the noise others will make about it than how long it would actually last. I'm usually near electricity of some kind.
Yes, there will be noise about the battery size I am sure. I was concerned about the 4500 on the fold 2 myself, but without actually testing it and comparing them, I feel like the fold 2 out performs the note 20U for battery, but that's just a gut feeling.

If you're a average user like most people, the batteries today on most flagship phones will last the average day. Power users will always have a power source near by, they will always plug them in every chance they get for that 5 minute quick charge, so I don't think battery size is a issue in modern phones if it's at least 4000. It's mostly a mind thing, bigger is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699