My Gear keeps running a demonstration video, how do I turn off?

esteban clua

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just achieved my Galaxy Gear. It keeps running a demonstration every 2 minutes and I can't find where to take it off. Please, can someone help me??? I can't use it, since the baterry runs out very fast becouse of this...

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just achieved my Galaxy Gear. It keeps running a demonstration every 2 minutes and I can't find where to take it off. Please, can someone help me??? I can't use it, since the baterry runs out very fast becouse of this...

Did you purchase an open box unit? I'm not sure how to get it out of demo mode, but if you take it to the Samsung Experience Shop at your local Best Buy, show your receipt of purchase, they should be able to clear it for you in no time.

Please let us know how it's done if you happen to find out.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you purchase an open box unit? I'm not sure how to get it out of demo mode, but if you take it to the Samsung Experience Shop at your local Best Buy, show your receipt of purchase, they should be able to clear it for you in no time.

Please let us know how it's done if you happen to find out.

Das, please don't tell them to go there!! Did you hear about my horror story at the Samsung Experience at Best Buy??? They be better off asking the BB mobile salespeople..

dlg_az#CB

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a reset of your Gear? I was surprised to hear of a demo. I've not seen that. I think DAS is onto something with the open box idea. Perhaps go ask for a replacement where you bought it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87