Gear Manager update

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Came out this morning -- v. 1.5.123002. It fixed the Gmail notification problems I'd been having. If you haven't gotten it, go into the Samsung Apps app on your phone and search for Gear Manager.

Here's the change log:

* Improved pedometer accuracy
* Add setting menu ?Motions?
* Change motion menu for wake up gesture
* When connecting to device again (example: after powering on), send notification of all unread messages
* Changed to send notification only for new message
* Fix to add popup message for BT connection without GM in setup wizard
* Implemented standalone alarm
* Add additional PIN lock
* Changed and improved notifications menu
* Implemented more notifications
* Gear shows the messages of the notification of quick panel displayed on the phone

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got the update a little while ago but it seems to be taking a very long time to connect to my Gear. It's been saying "Connecting to Gear" for about 10 minutes not. I just got my Gear yesterday so I'm new to this stuff. Not sure how long this normally takes...

ldscalgaryguy

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update a little while ago but it seems to be taking a very long time to connect to my Gear. It's been saying "Connecting to Gear" for about 10 minutes not. I just got my Gear yesterday so I'm new to this stuff. Not sure how long this normally takes...

Try restarting the Gear.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Tried that just now for the 2nd time. As soon as I restarted the Gear I got a Bluetooth disconnected message on my S3. Meanwhile I can't get past the sync screen on the Gear software. I think I'm just going to put my S3 in my pocket and try to forget about it for a while. Maybe then the sync will actually finish up.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I ended up resetting my Gear and redownloading Gear Manager. Now everything seems to be working again. Maybe something got corrupted with the new download...

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed the perdometer improvement. It no longer counts steps when I am driving. Big improvement

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't see number 2 and 3 anywhere.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
For number 3 "Change motion menu for wake up gesture" there is now an option to view the last viewed screen or the clock. Just tap the option and you'll see the choices.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
For number 3 "Change motion menu for wake up gesture" there is now an option to view the last viewed screen or the clock. Just tap the option and you'll see the choices.

This is available in 1.5.120903

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app