Best deal yet for Galaxy note 10.1 2014

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 32 gig a couple days ago. Shipped the folowing day. I should receive it Monday. Its the first time I've ordered from Samsung.

Steve

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 32 gig a couple days ago. Shipped the folowing day. I should receive it Monday. Its the first time I've ordered from Samsung.

Steve

Did you order with this pricing? They say these wont ship till 11/28, at this price anyway. Im waiting to see if Amazon will also bring it down to this level for black friday.. I prefer to order from amazon

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
That is not the 2014 edition you ordered. I'm sure is a decent tablet, but it's not the one discussed on this forum. just fyi, so you know

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It is not 2014 unless it says it is. Kinda weird/sneaky way to launch a new model. Wonder how many are buying the old model, clearing out vendor inventory, thinking they are getting a great deal on the 2014, but really getting the old one

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Did you order with this pricing? They say these wont ship till 11/28, at this price anyway. Im waiting to see if Amazon will also bring it down to this level for black friday.. I prefer to order from amazon

Yes. Got it for 549.00 I was surprised it shipped.
Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'm excited! Anyone want to buy a Note 8?

Last edited:

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh you paid 549, that's not the add posted with the 399 price. The Samsung direct ones don't ship till 11/28. I'm still hoping Amazon has the 499 16Gbps for black Friday

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
The add posted for the 399.00 price is not for the 2014 version. Not sure why you're saying the Samsung Black Friday units won't ship till the 28th? I have a tracking number and delivery date.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow that's very cool for you. I should have jumped on the 499 16gb. They told me they would not be shipped till 11/28
Did you have to pay any sales tax?

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Swaggerjack? Soooo? Did ya get it, did ya, huh? Do you love it? I'm jealous Enjoy! :)
Yes, I received it today. I was worried at first because the box was dented on most of the edges. I also noticed that the seals were broken on both sides. The camera still has it's tape covering it, and there were a couple tape strips on the side, which was a good sign. I immediately called Samsung to inquire about my findings. I spoke with a very nice lady, who informed me that Samsung USA opens the boxes to inspect the unit. She said to make sure everything worked (because of the dented package) and if I have any worries, I have 30 days to return the unit. I powered on the unit and everything seems cool.

It updated right away. TouchWiz is laggy...period. I'm running next launcher, and the tablet is very very smooth. I purchased a wireless keyboard and found my 4-port USB hub. At present, I'm using the keyboard and a mouse with the tab. The kbd came with a trak-pad, but it is too sensitive. Weird because it worked perfectly on my Note 8. So far I'm happy with my purchase. I'm sure the dents on the box were caused by FedEx.

Steve

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So adding a different launcher fixes the lag? I was thinking about getting one until I read and saw videos of the lag.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I have absolutely no lag now. The tablet is running very smooth. I have a wireless mouse and keybd attached as well. Very nice so far. Typing this with the keybd. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non