Best deal yet for Galaxy note 10.1 2014

ManicLaughter

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
For anyone that has yet to jump on the deal above, Newegg is offering one that's slightly better.

Until the 27th, you can use the code EMCWWVR83 at checkout and get 10% off. Bought the 32gb Note for $539.99 earlier today. That would make the 16gb version about $495.99. No sales tax (at least for me) and free standard shipping or 2-day with Shoprunner.

Note: To use the coupon, you have to be subscribed to their newsletter, which I did right before I purchased it, so I don't think it would be a problem to subscribe, purchase, and then unsubscribe to save your e-mail from the flyers they'll send you. If you've been contemplating purchasing, I would jump on it now.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, tho I probably know the answer. When you use a different launcher, you lose all access to touchwiz, which has the multi window, and other features right? What about the S Pen features with a different launcher?

I really wonder what Amazon will come up at the end of the week. My general purchase choice would be Amazon, but not if they dont get their pricing in line with these. Also , Samsung will offer the lower prices starting Thursday too.

Thanks for the info on newegg, I also just found this:

Samsung 16GB 10.1" Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Galaxy Note?„? Tablet | hhgregg

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
wow! how COOL is THIS!

Just called Amazon, and asked if they would price match, they said they would!

I quoted the Newegg deal, and sure enough they adjusted my price to 495.99. I'll have it Friday! woohooo.... Thanks for the heads up on Newegg ManicLaughter!

View attachment 94038

Attachments

• noteyay.jpg
    noteyay.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Jeffrey622

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Argggg! Chatted with Amazon and they said, "No", quoting written policy with TV's being the single exception. :(
UPDATE: YEA!! I 'called' Amazon, post the Chat, and they offered a one time exception for me because 'DianeHelen' received a price match discount.

F A N T A S T I C !!, thanks for the input! Diane- when you get to the Midwest (provided you are not already here), I will buy the first cocktail! Thanks!

Ordered the 32GB unit- can't wait.

Last edited:

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
No, you don't loose all of the TouchWiz features. S pen works fine and has all functionality. You may loose some of the widgets; like the 4x6 calendar one. I really like that one. Congrats on the find and great price!

Steve

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Yay for pricematch and free cocktail 😊
I wonder jf the chat agents don't have as much power as phone ones? I always go right to phone.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today at best buy and they price matched the Samsung sale ($499) because it said at the top of the Web page that the sale was going on all week. I'm not sure if they were supposed to, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

tsitwone

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Got a 32gb 2014 for $502 plus tax on amazon. Looked for 1 of the used - like new "package may be damaged" items. Ended up just being an open box the box wasn't even damage, and the tablet was in mint condition. They actually charged me $532 because and the 1s with more damage was $505 but then yesterday, I noticed that the priced dropped to $498-$505 for used so I called them they told me I could return mines and order the cheaper 1 or they was willing to give me a $30 amazon credit didn't want to risk getting 1 that actually had damage just to save like $40 so i took the $30 amazon credit. Endedup getting an eye-fi sd card for my DSLR.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Got a 32gb 2014 for $502 plus tax on amazon. Looked for 1 of the used - like new "package may be damaged" items. Ended up just being an open box that box wasn't even damage, and the tablet was in mint condition. They actually charged me $532 because and the more damaged 1s was $505 but then yesterday, I noticed that the priced dropped to $498-$505 for used so I called them they told me I could return mines and order the cheaper 1 or they was willing to give me a $30 amazon credit didn't want to risk getting 1 that actually had damage just to save like $40 so i took the $30 amazon credit. Endedup getting an eye-fi sd card for my DSLR.

Very sweet indeed.

gp8.3

tsitwone

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes I have no regrets keeps me from having to carry my 15" mbp around. Just ordered the card reader & hdmi out connector. hope they comeout with an otterbox case soon using a poetic case for now. I am glad i got ride of my ipad 2 verizon 64gb for $400 a few months ago before the air cameout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaplogo