sNote-PDF export with text?

Shawn Waldo

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I did a quick search and came up with nothing so ill ask her for those of you that use s-note...
I am using dropbox to "share" my snote documents from school with my home pc.With PDF, On first try the document did show up with all pages but only hand written notes were visible. No text that I had typed or converted to text being shown.. Also, everything after the first line of actual text is blank whether hand written words or text words..

As a second option sharing everything as "images" showed everything albeit each page was and individual page and by effect causes much more data consumption.

Anyone able to share PDF and have converted or typed text show up?

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Repligo Reader is the best app for that. you can edit/see/save pdf docs to and from dropbox. it's in Google Play and well worth the few bucks

Shawn Waldo

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
unfortunately im not looking for an app because I am using adobe reader on my at home computer which if anything should be able to read pdfs... I more have a question of is the galaxy changing the way it save the document after the text is added.... possibly anyone else at there that has successfully shared snote notes with a computer

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
oh ok I see what you are asking now. hmm I can create an s note with typed text, converted text, handwriting, and drawn images, export it as pdf to my Dropbox, and get it from my pc and see everything fine.

Shawn Waldo

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
ah, well thank you.. I am dumbfounded now... I will Possibly have to do a fresh install of adobe reader on the computer and see if that happend to change anything... Thanks for the reply that it does indeed work. if a solution is found i will post here a answer.

Shawn Waldo

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
SOLVED.... My Adobe Reader was a version behind but the main issue is that I was prompted to install a "Extended Asian Font" pack from adobe once installed PDF show normal now.. Thanks for the help!