Evernote export/sync quality?

sandiegosteve

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find others with this question or problem.

When I create an snote that syncs with Evernote, the note (jpeg) in Evernote is a very low quality.

Is the a way to keep the quality up?

It is obvious when you open it from another device.

Userp222

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I use Evernote a lot an I noticed the same issue on occasion but it seems after a few minutes after a complete upload it works itself out. I looked for setting in Evernote regarding image quality but didn't find any.

Posted via Android Central App

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find others with this question or problem.

When I create an snote that syncs with Evernote, the note (jpeg) in Evernote is a very low quality.

Is the a way to keep the quality up?

It is obvious when you open it from another device.
Low quality jpg's seems to be a problem in Evernote(Google search). Is it an option to save it from snote to PDF? Did you try using markup and see if that brings quality up?(Then discard changes)

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
If you need to sync your S-Notes to your PC, there is Samsung software you can download on your computer. On XDA, poster BarryH_GEG shared this great find here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2665611

sandiegosteve

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
If I export as a PDF or jpeg, the quality is good. The auto sync seems to be a lower quality.

I have not given Evernote more time to check quality, but I think the auto jpeg for the sync is just low quality.

I glad I can save as a pdf or jpeg in full quality through the export option. I do have a way to get full quality notes.

Accessing the snote from my Galaxy Note, I open in snote which is cool. Same happens if you export the snote as an snote to Google drive and open it, it uses snote. Evernote seems to be a link to the original and with Google drive you are editing the exported copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez