Video unavailable?

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Lately I have been getting the below message and I am unable to watch news video. What setting or apps do I need to change? I am running Dolphin. Thank you.

Attachments

• 2014-04-17-22-20-17.jpg
    2014-04-17-22-20-17.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 16

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Lately I have been getting the below message and I am unable to watch news video. What setting or apps do I need to change? I am running Dolphin. Thank you.

Is the website from a different country ? Where do you live ? Might just be region restrictions due to licensing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have Adobe loaded but how do I tell if the video uses adobe flash? Below is the video in question.

Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly says he worries about Yasiel Puig in wake of reported death threats - ESPN Los Angeles

Just tested it on Dolphin and another browser ... it won't play... has nothing to do with Flash because those websites are working fine for me. I'm having a hard timing getting that video to play in Chrome on my laptop !! It seriously took 2 or 3 minutes to load after first making me wait 30 seconds for an ad to play.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have Adobe loaded but how do I tell if the video uses adobe flash? Below is the video in question.

Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly says he worries about Yasiel Puig in wake of reported death threats - ESPN Los Angeles

Scratch what I just posted... I can get the video to load on my tablet using Chrome and Firefox. To get it to play in the stock browser, I had to long press play and then it gave me the option to open it with an app... I chose MX Player.

Screenshot is from Chrome on my tablet.
2014-04-18 03.20.55.jpg

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Loads and plays fine with Chrome on my PC... Got to be a browser/video player issue....

When trying to run it in CHROME on Tablet and using "desktop site" it says you need Adobe Flash Player...

Dale

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Strange it worked fine for me with the stock browser. Must be something going on with Dolphin.

When I took Dolphin off desktop view it worked. I don't know what is going on.