Can I get some help with a few questions?

peaceridge

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
New owner questions.

Just bought the Note 10.1 (2014) It currently has kitkat 4.4.2 and wants to download an update. How do I find out what is in the update without actually installing it? I hate lollipop on my other tablet and want to make sure I don't accidentally download it (I don't think it is out, but just in case).

Also, is there a FAQ for new owners? I've looked all over the site and probably just missed it. If so, could you please direct me.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: New owner questions.

Just bought the Note 10.1 (2014) It currently has kitkat 4.4.2 and wants to download an update. How do I find out what is in the update without actually installing it? I hate lollipop on my other tablet and want to make sure I don't accidentally download it (I don't think it is out, but just in case).

Also, is there a FAQ for new owners? I've looked all over the site and probably just missed it. If so, could you please direct me.

I'm not aware of any FAQ section, but if you have any more questions feel free to ask them here.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: New owner questions.

There was a huge update to 4.4.2 that were probably mostly bug and security fixes.... Installing it should not be problem...