S Planner failing to launch

davepeterson

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
When I try to launch S Planner, it starts to load then closes with the message, "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Restarting the tablet doesn't help. Has anyone had any luck with this pre-loaded app?

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
S planner seems to be working fine for me. Do you aIso have problems when you try to launch it from the quick access menu? Meaning the little caret at the bottom of the screen? If it doesn't work after resetting it,I would try unlocking it(therefore resetting it), then locking it again and checking to see if the problem is resolved.

davepeterson

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply - It doesn't launch from the Quick Access menu, either - same behavior. Locking and unlocking doesn't change the behavior, either.

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you try disabling then enabling it? I don't know why it would be a hardware malfunctionayne there's something awry with the Android software itself. Last resort would be to exchange it for another one.

ldpalm

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here.. Just got home with a nice new Galaxy Tab. Love it so far except for S-Planner?? My calendar is syncing and shows up on widget with my info, but when I try to open it, I get that "s-planner not working message" so I can not use it. I can not find any setting for the S-planner. I am guessing it is the stock calender on the tablet? I have the Samsung Note 2 Smart Phone and calendar works great. Any ideas?

rwilson13

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I use the calendar a lot so its really important I have it. Id prefer not having to download another for both of my devices. Any solution?