Accessory Keyboard

Icegoddess

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Looking to get an accessory keyboard. I already have protection case coming, so I'll need to get bluetooth since I don't want to take my Note out of the case any time I want to use a keyboard. I'm sure there are a ton of them out there, so I'm looking for recommendations. I am currently looking at this one: Amazon.com: Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Windows 8, Windows RT and Android3.0+ (920-004569): Computers & Accessories
aka Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Windows 8, Windows RT and Android3.0+ (920-004569)

I like it because it has a protective case for it and it appears to be lightweight for travel purposes. The two questions I have for it are 1) it is powered by AAA batteries instead of rechargeables. Is that problematic? 2) It doesn't have function keys across the top. I never use my function keys on my laptop, so I don't know that I would need them on the tablet.

Thanks for your input.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The battery life is months even with rechargeable batteries. The function keys are those that are used with the FN key and the blue symbols. I have never gotten the actual function keys to work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It is. The stand: the plastic clips holding the case open firmly will break in time. I pull the slide piece out and rest the case against the bumper.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4