Google Plus and Skype constantly crashing on Note 8

azkaevolution

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got the 4.2.2 update, both Google Plus and Skype crash before I even open the applications. They will not open, and others will crash as well. I saw somewhere that there was an issue with another Google app related to Daylight Savings Time or something, but that app now works. Does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got the 4.2.2 update, both Google Plus and Skype crash before I even open the applications. They will not open, and others will crash as well. I saw somewhere that there was an issue with another Google app related to Daylight Savings Time or something, but that app now works. Does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks!

You can try clearing cache in the apps. Settings>Application Manager>Skype>click clear cache.

azkaevolution

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled the lastest Skype and installed an older version. Works fine now. But I'm still having an issue with Google Plus and intermittent issues with other apps.

scotthadkins

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
G+ was crashing for me on all my devices so I think it was a G+ issue not OS. It seems better since the update yesterday.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app