GT-N8013 - Can I put stock android?

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I like my note 10.1, but ever since I got a moto g I have been in love with stock android.

Is there a way to root and put stock android (4.3 or 4.4) on my note 10.1 and still keep my S apps?

I've never rooted before so I might need some help... Or at least the dumbed down guide.

If anyone could help I would be very appreciative! Happy new year

Sent from my super awesome moto g.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I like my note 10.1, but ever since I got a moto g I have been in love with stock android.

Is there a way to root and put stock android (4.3 or 4.4) on my note 10.1 and still keep my S apps?

I've never rooted before so I might need some help... Or at least the dumbed down guide.

If anyone could help I would be very appreciative! Happy new year

Here is a link for CyanogenMod (CM): Devices - CyanogenMod
Your device is in there. Here is the catch: The S apps are all Samsung signed apps, meaning, using AOSP (CM) you will have to sacrifice those apps.

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Here is a link for CyanogenMod (CM): Devices - CyanogenMod
Your device is in there. Here is the catch: The S apps are all Samsung signed apps, meaning, using AOSP (CM) you will have to sacrifice those apps.

Bummer... Well the only app I really use is the s note. Is there an alternative that uses the s pen that you know of that I could substitute?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Bummer... Well the only app I really use is the s note. Is there an alternative that uses the s pen that you know of that I could substitute?

Not really. Keep is a good app in general, but using the SPen is hooked into Samsung ROMs.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app