Pre-ordering with Best Buy

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You get the trade in value at checkout, BUT, if after they receive your trade in device they say that it's not up to their standards, they'll charge that amount back to the method you used to purchase. So if you send a perfect phone, but if they say the screen is cracked when they receive it, they'll charge that amount back to your card.

that's my concern, both of my phones have tiny hairline cracks on the back, but i'd want to know how much they are going to knock off the price upfront.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• 13809.jpg
    13809.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 96

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Since that note10+ aura blue is a bestbuy exclusive(besides Samsung) I'll most likely skip ordering thru Verizon this year and do bestbuy. As long as bestbuy has the blue at preorder tonight that is. I preordered the blue note8 thru bestbuy when it came November 2017 and had no problem

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered through Best Buy with a guaranteed 8/23 delivery date.
Note 10+Aura Blue 256gb from Verizon
It was out of stock, but I repeatedly kept refreshing and trying and it finally let me order it.

*Also- Best Buy gave me $350 for my Note 8 trade in

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I hate ordering with BB because their customer service lacks and sometimes you don't get your phone on release day, but they usually have the best promos so I end up going with them usually.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ordered through Best Buy at 12:40 a.m. Blue, 10+. Upgrading from my Note 9. Shows Guaranteed pick up date of Aug.23.

Had trouble earlier but perhaps the site was bogged down or something. Got the order # and everything.

Now...the wait.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ordered through Best Buy at 12:40 a.m. Blue, 10+. Upgrading from my Note 9. Shows Guaranteed pick up date of Aug.23.

Had trouble earlier but perhaps the site was bogged down or something. Got the order # and everything.

Now...the wait.

Yeah I tried doing the Verizon bogo deal of buying a note10+ and getting the note10 free and when I put it in cart it doesn't say anything about the note10 being free. I got in a chat session and the guy said I couldn't preorder the note10+ online I had to do it in store. I call bull**** if you were able to preorder the same thing I'm trying to order.

Update. Did 2nd chat and different guy said that for some reason the Verizon bogo offer hasn't activated yet. Said I have to try again later.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Sitting here at 2am and still not able to do the Verizon bogo deal. Bout to say screw their bogo and just order the blue note10+. Only reason why I'm going with bestbuy anyways lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Sitting here at 2am and still not able to do the Verizon bogo deal. Bout to say screw their bogo and just order the blue note10+. Only reason why I'm going with bestbuy anyways lol
I can't get the att website to act right. I was going to try bb . Now I don't know if I should. Lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I can't get the att website to act right. I was going to try bb . Now I don't know if I should. Lol

Yeah I know another guy in another group that had trouble with att. He said he will try in morning. Its ridiculous. I know as soon as I say forget it and just order the note10+ plus the bogo offer will work. I'm giving it til 3am and I'll say forget it lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I went with samsung.com. good luck with getting your blue baby. I know you love that blue.

Lol Verizon said the bogo supposed to go live thru bestbuy at 3am. But still nothing. Thanks. I sure do. Hopefully you have better luck than last year lol.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Verizon rep said that if the bogo deal doesn't immediately take effect when i place order thru bestbuy they will file a promotion protection. I don't know if I want to risk that. Almost 4am and bestbuy still ain't showing these bogo deals.