What gifts do you take on your pre order

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Buds and S-View flip cover
I wanted that case but it kept telling item out of stock but not which item...it was 3 minutes to midnight and I ended up ordering the leather case. The charging stand and Galaxy buds....hope I can sell the buds and case

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
The preorder is so complicated. Makes me wonder if grabbing a used s10 plus or OnePlus 7 pro for half the price is the better play? (Sorry for going off topic). What good is the 200 if it’s limited to crappy items. I want the galaxy active 2!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is it a payment error? Something similar happened to me 3 years ago because of a discrepancy in shipping address or card security code
I called this morning and it had to be released by the fraud department. Funny because he asked me the same "security" questions as the CSR I talked to.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The preorder is so complicated. Makes me wonder if grabbing a used s10 plus or OnePlus 7 pro for half the price is the better play? (Sorry for going off topic). What good is the 200 if it’s limited to crappy items. I want the galaxy active 2!
Well then choose the e-coupon (don't choose any gifts) and you will get the coupon in the cart. Once you get the coupon you can use it towards the watch.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I wanted that case but it kept telling item out of stock but not which item...it was 3 minutes to midnight and I ended up ordering the leather case. The charging stand and Galaxy buds....hope I can sell the buds and case

The cases must be selling well then. My case shipping date has been pushed back to September

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to @Dannyb84; he informed me of a $450 trade in promotion through Verizon. To my surprise, the note 5, which I still have kicking around the house somewhere, qualifies. So I've contacted Verizon and will know be trading that dinosaur in for $450!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well....not all items are crappy. It's relative to what you already have and what you need or want. In my case I don't need most of what they have or have something equivalent or better

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to @Dannyb84; he informed me of a $450 trade in promotion through Verizon. To my surprise, the note 5, which I still have kicking around the house somewhere, qualifies. So I've contacted Verizon and will know be trading that dinosaur in for $450!
That's incredible

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Nice! The tab did cross my mind.

I didn't get it the first time but after i thought about it, It's something i dont have. I dont need another watch i have the galaxy watch, i have the frontier, case im sure there will be sales, and the sview was sold out so ill wait for the blue one to match my phone.

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Yeah...I wanted that but because of confusion and trying to get the order by midnight I took it out of my basket. Error message said item was out of stock and wouldn't tell me which one

Whew! I had kicked myself since yesterday. I kept editing to find out which one is out of stock. I though the Note was out, couldn't place the order. Kept going back until those prices go back to regular, then I can place order. Tempted to call to find out but got answers from you guys. Thanks!

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Samsung fixed their mistake. It should now show the original price, no discount. The 150 or 200$ credit is only good towards full retail price.

When I first did it I was getting a free Galaxy watch active, a Galaxy tab A 10.1 64Gb a charging pad, 10,000mah battery pack, and like 3 cases all for free.... I knew something was fishy. Haha

So by pre-ordering they give you $200 e coupon to use on accessories?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here. If I knew that I would save that gift card later for memory card. Well, got bud and 2 cases instead.
Probably deliberately set up that way. The message I got if I went past was something like "are you sure you don't want to spend your bonus"

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Whew! I had kicked myself since yesterday. I kept editing to find out which one is out of stock. I though the Note was out, couldn't place the order. Kept going back until those prices go back to regular, then I can place order. Tempted to call to find out but got answers from you guys. Thanks!
Me too, but then I realized that since I reserved a spot it most likely wasn't true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87