Verizon Pre Order

sk576c

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Getting kinda annoyed that some have been shipped when ordered around 8/15 and they are the Glow Color. I ordered mine on the 14th and should of been ahead of some of these orders... And my card hasn't been charged yet.....

My aura 256gb was ordered 8/8 and not yet charged or seen a change on the order status....

It'll get here when it gets here.

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
Getting kinda annoyed that some have been shipped when ordered around 8/15 and they are the Glow Color. I ordered mine on the 14th and should of been ahead of some of these orders... And my card hasn't been charged yet.....

Tell me about it. I pre-ordered my Aura Glow 10+ on the 11th and it still hasn't shipped. My fiancés Black 10+ and Aura Glow 10 shipped last night. 😔

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
i ordered 8 hours after release (8/8) and have no notification...

Same ordered 8/8 two Aura Glows. Just have to wait I guess. I was frustrated at first but that gets me no where. Just going to stay hopeful we aren't delayed as the VZ rep tried to say we were earlier today when I reached out via chat.

jhendo5013

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Same ordered 8/8 two Aura Glows. Just have to wait I guess. I was frustrated at first but that gets me no
where. Just going to stay hopeful we aren't delayed as the VZ rep tried to say we were earlier today when I reached out via chat.
I feel ya I talked to a VZW core person he said it will most certainly be here before the 25th

haticK

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine is being delivered Thursday to a Verizon store and I’m going in to pick it up. Is it normal for FedEx to say Residential Delivery even though it isn’t?

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Well my trade in box just shipped at least...
Nothing else on my two Note 10+'s. Ordered one Aura glow and one Aura white.

Sad...

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
Mine is being delivered Thursday to a Verizon store and I’m going in to pick it up. Is it normal for FedEx to say Residential Delivery even though it isn’t?

How were you able to do that? I was hoping I could when I ordered but the only option was 2-day shipping to my apartment.