Verizon Pre Order

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked Note 10 (paid in full, aura glow) and a Verizon Note 10+ (Aura White, verizon payment plan) on Aug 7th directly from samsung. My wife's note has shipped and will be here tomorrow (Wednesday) and my Verizon Note 10+ hasn't shipped yet and I haven't been charged the taxes for it. My Verizon line does show the new device payments and the amount owed for the Note 10+ though... Kind ridiculous that I can order literally minutes after pre-order goes live on the 7th (PST) and someone who ordered 3 days ago can get there's before me.

jhendo5013

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked Note 10 (paid in full, aura glow) and a Verizon Note 10+ (Aura White, verizon payment plan) on Aug 7th directly from samsung. My wife's note has shipped and will be here tomorrow (Wednesday) and my Verizon Note 10+ hasn't shipped yet and I haven't been charged the taxes for it. My Verizon line does show the new device payments and the amount owed for the Note 10+ though... Kind ridiculous that I can order literally minutes after pre-order goes live on the 7th (PST) and someone who ordered 3 days ago can get there's before me.

I feel your pain I’ll never stay up for a preorder again, since Verizon doesn’t go in order of when it’s ordered ...

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain I’ll never stay up for a preorder again, since Verizon doesn’t go in order of when it’s ordered ...

That's the worst part.. I specifically ordered through samsung.com to avoid this as I've had Verizon do this to me many times over the years. Yet.. here we are.. ordered two phones exact same time and the unlocked one has shipped while the Verizon one sits in "pre-order" status. Hell I even paid off my Verizon device a day early just to make sure that wouldn't cause any issues.

jhendo5013

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
That's the worst part.. I specifically ordered through samsung.com to avoid this as I've had Verizon do this to me many times over the years. Yet.. here we are.. ordered two phones exact same time and the unlocked one has shipped while the Verizon one sits in "pre-order" status. Hell I even paid off my Verizon device a day early just to make sure that wouldn't cause any issues.
Wonder if we’ll get the by the 23rd since you’ve been through this before, thoughts??

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Do not like Verizon $450.00 deal but wanted the deal so I paid everything off on phone except for $450.00 I left that on my account so once credit starts being applied my monthly balance is $0.00 for the 24 month period. What I would like to know for those who buy unlocked phones where do you purchase your insurance. I would like to try an unlocked but Samsung's does not offer loss or theft, nor accidental. Best Buy offers it all I think, square trade does not. Just wondering so in two years I can try an unlocked phone. Hopefully by then the Hd voice and video calling will work on the carriers out of the box for an unlocked phone. Now I am trying patiently to wait for my Aura Glow Note 10+ to show up.

sk576c

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Every time I try to check on the order status, it says there is a problem with one of their systems. Anyone else having this?

Are you checking on the app or on the website? I was trying to use the app to check but all I ever got was that same message saying that there was a problem so I stopped using the app and only check the website.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Do not like Verizon $450.00 deal but wanted the deal so I paid everything off on phone except for $450.00 I left that on my account so once credit starts being applied my monthly balance is $0.00 for the 24 month period. What I would like to know for those who buy unlocked phones where do you purchase your insurance. I would like to try an unlocked but Samsung's does not offer loss or theft, nor accidental. Best Buy offers it all I think, square trade does not. Just wondering so in two years I can try an unlocked phone. Hopefully by then the Hd voice and video calling will work on the carriers out of the box for an unlocked phone. Now I am trying patiently to wait for my Aura Glow Note 10+ to show up.

ASURION

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya