Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Finally!! There was road work going on most of the morning, so I decided to take my dog for a quick jog down the street,and saw the FedEx driver going up the main street in the opposite direction. So,I waved and flagged him down! Ha! I didn't want to have some delivery "exception" because my road was being repaved. He had 2 packages for me. One had my white Glow Note10+,and the leather protective case,and the other had my white buds!

Ha. Last year they were paving my road at the time of the note 9 and I worried about it.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
SO pickup at Walgreens vs Fedex Facility?

I'm late to this question, but if you can pickup at a FedEx warehouse. The warehouse will have the package available first thing in the morning, for Walgreen's locations it has to be delivered -- so often isn't available until later in the day.

And maybe they've fixed this but, when I've requested a FedEx Office (the old Kinkos), for some reason they aren't available until the next day. They may have fixed this, when they made their agreement with Walgreens, but that is the way it used to be.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
So the sim switch out worked for me. However I am missing the visual voicemail. I even did smart switch. I don't see the program available in the play store either?

The Visual Voice Mail (just called 'voicemail') should be in your app drawer already. Do a search, and try and find it.

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
So, I ordered my Note 10+ aura glow (AT&T) on the 8th and have had no updates whatsoever. I think I have seen a few posts where people haven't gotten anything updates yet that ordered the same color and from the same provider, but others that did receive updates. I just really want my phone, was so hoping to get it early as I had always gotten pre-orders early when ordering direct from AT&T. I have been watching my email/ fed-ex delivery manager/ Samsung website as a hawk lol.
My August 23rd date was changed to September 4th around Monday. No reason given. I ordered first night as soon as the preorders went live. Same AT&T Aura Glow as you. Today my husband decided to use his reservation to place a last minute preorder for the same model and his will also arrive on September 4th. I really wonder what the point is to using the preorder reservation system and rushing. I still have the cancel button available, too. Oh well it will get here when it gets here I guess. I was hoping to get it this week when I would easily be able to be home to sign for it. Now I have to hope it doesn’t arrive when I go to pick up the kids from school. Or attend a meeting.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know what happens if you return your phone after sending in the trade? Does Samsung refund the entire purchase price essentially buying the phone from you? Seems like the only possible way.

Cletis169_1

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone know what happens if you return your phone after sending in the trade? Does Samsung refund the entire purchase price essentially buying the phone from you? Seems like the only possible way.
No they return what you paid after the trade in and keep your old phone.

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Not to change subject, but don't know if any of you guys are fellow ITprofessionals like myself ( Im a networking/desktop support tech)Well i got nerdy this evening and connected a USB C hub to my phone and then put in a monitor keyboard and mouse too it and loaded up samsung Dex. Man it did get better! I was even able to use my Team Viewer app!!!!

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I called Samsung and they called me back after an hour. The rep was nice. I was nice too . Shortly after the call ended I received Fedex shipping info.
That's impressive! Do you think it will work on Samsung to ensure delivery of phones scheduled for 8/23 that haven't shipped yet???

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I called Samsung and they called me back after an hour. The rep was nice. I was nice too . Shortly after the call ended I received Fedex shipping info.

I had a nice conversation with a rep around 5:30 pm EST. He assured me that I'd have it on the 23rd but in case I didn't, he said to call back. Not very reassuring. Still no shipping info. Happy, though, that you got delivery info.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I actually think Fedex have the phones and are still entering info in their system. I believe you'll receive your shipping info tonight or in the morning stating it'll be delivered Friday.
I had a nice conversation with a rep around 5:30 pm EST. He assured me that I'd have it on the 23rd but in case I didn't, he said to call back. Not very reassuring. Still no shipping info. Happy, though, that you got delivery info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress