AT&T Preorder Thread

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the Note 10+ 512 GB from Samsung and took advantage of the $150 accessory credit plus trade in. Showing an 8/23 delivery for the device and 8/26 for the accessories.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Ordered the 512 Black 10+ from the AT&T site. A full day late and still the 23rd for estimated ship date.

Just ordered my Aura Glow 256g Note10+, also shows 23rd for delivery date. Girlfriend will get my Note9. Note8 will be back up or might sell it.

And preordered the Armadillotek Vanguard case for it as well.

Last edited:

G Y

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
Note 10 Plus for me 256GB factory unlocked. Got a 600 dollar trade in for an iPhone. 150 dollar store credit and a bonus 50 dollar from Samsung.com.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the AT&T model 256gb Aura Glow. Heres a funny story for you since samsung likes to be sneaky. Personally, I like HD voice/video calling with WIFI calling. Unlocked models dont have that from my experience. Plus i've had bad experiences with unlocked phones. I pre-ordered through the app and when pre-ordering the AT&T model it gave me a 600 dollar trade in value for my note 9. When i went to check out I only got 300. I complained to samsung and they provided me an additional 300 dollar promo code credit so that gave me the 600. They tried to say its a glitch but I fought them anyway. Plus the email didn't say unlocked only so I fought them on that and won. Thats just how I am though. Cant send an email up to 600 off and it not say unlocked only. Bought a bunch of cases with the 200 dollar credit plus the additional 50 for reserving. Win win for me.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the AT&T model 256gb Aura Glow. Heres a funny story for you since samsung likes to be sneaky. Personally, I like HD voice/video calling with WIFI calling. Unlocked models dont have that from my experience. Plus i've had bad experiences with unlocked phones. I pre-ordered through the app and when pre-ordering the AT&T model it gave me a 600 dollar trade in value for my note 9. When i went to check out I only got 300. I complained to samsung and they provided me an additional 300 dollar promo code credit so that gave me the 600. They tried to say its a glitch but I fought them anyway. Plus the email didn't say unlocked only so I fought them on that and won. Thats just how I am though. Cant send an email up to 600 off and it not say unlocked only. Bought a bunch of cases with the 200 dollar credit plus the additional 50 for reserving. Win win for me.

Nice job bro, the 600.00 is only really for unlocked, so that was very sneaky of you to call and get that 300.00 add it .

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered my Aura Glow 256g Note10+, also shows 23rd for delivery date. Girlfriend will get my Note9. Note8 will be back up or might sell it.

And preordered the Armadillotek Vanguard case for it as well.

Redeived an email, my expected delivery date has been changed to 26th.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Nice job bro, the 600.00 is only really for unlocked, so that was very sneaky of you to call and get that 300.00 add it .

It wasn't sneaky on my part. They send an email to us saying up to 600 off but never said specifically what model it was for. Granted its on their website but like I said, when I go on the shop samsung app it showed 600 dollar value for my note 9 when I went to purchase the AT&T model.I took a screenshot and at that point they had no choice but to do right. I'm not sneaky just smart and aware of not overpaying when I dont have to.

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Note 10+ Aura Glow 256 over the weekend off Samsung's site. Financed thru Samsung b/c Samsung or AT&T wouldn't let me buy off the Samsung site and finance thru AT&T NEXT because of my govt employee discount plan. Weird. So, then...I realized I could have been getting a discounted gov/military purchase price for the phone. But I had to wait until today to access my work email. Well, they were out of the case I'd ordered this weekend on my original order and after talking to support, there was no way to discount my current order. So, I had to cancel and pick different free accessories. But I saved like another $150 or so, I think. Even though it only said $68 discount, the total cost was definitely more like $150 or 160 less than my previous order. Maybe it was shipping and/or something else.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't sneaky on my part. They send an email to us saying up to 600 off but never said specifically what model it was for. Granted its on their website but like I said, when I go on the shop samsung app it showed 600 dollar value for my note 9 when I went to purchase the AT&T model.I took a screenshot and at that point they had no choice but to do right. I'm not sneaky just smart and aware of not overpaying when I dont have to.

Oh i know what you mean , it's just how i talk , but hey doesn't matter important thing here you got the discount that was emailed to you. so all good.

Trodecke

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yep. All the existing phones are paid for so there’s nothing keeping me on that line. Just make sure you keep things straight. There are lots of stories where folks have tried this but weren’t certain what lines were what and wound up turning off a line for a phone that still had payments left on it.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
i am At&t , but i did my preorder through Samsung.com . i didnt trade anything, but i did take advantage of the $150 for accessories. wish i would have waited on my email for the extra $50, but i still got some decent accessories with the 150. I got the black 10 plus 256

I am att user, getting ready to order from Samsung, att wouldn't give me 150.00, unles I added a line.
Do I have to add a line when ordering on Samsung, to get it? And can I buy paying full price on line?
I've never ordered phone on line, usually go to store, buy and they set it up.
What do I do to set it up to activate it?
Or can/ should I go to store for them to do?
Which is best?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Here it is One of my Note 10 Plus cases came in today and my Dome Glass screen protector, the UAG Monarch will be here tomorrow , Now waiting on the Note 10 Plus .20190813_143504.jpg

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I am att user, getting ready to order from Samsung, att wouldn't give me 150.00, unles I added a line.
Do I have to add a line when ordering on Samsung, to get it? And can I buy paying full price on line?
I've never ordered phone on line, usually go to store, buy and they set it up.
What do I do to set it up to activate it?
Or can/ should I go to store for them to do?
Which is best?

That 150 bucks from at$t for a second line is a different deal. You will still get samsungs 150 bucks store credit. Once you get your phone, unless things changed, you just log into the samsung store app, it will check your phone and then give you the store credit. As far as paying full price online, yep. I almost did when I preordered through at$t. was in a hurry and did not pay attention to what I was clicking on until the last moment :) That is what happens when ordering at work where phones are not allowed :) If you order online, it will be shipped to you. Check the confirmation email, it will tell you where the phone will be shipped. Instructions will be shipped with it and is simple to follow. You do not need to go to a store, stand in line and wait for them to do it for you. I ordered my last four notes online through at$t and set them up myself with absolutely no problem.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
That 150 bucks from at$t for a second line is a different deal. You will still get samsungs 150 bucks store credit. Once you get your phone, unless things changed, you just log into the samsung store app, it will check your phone and then give you the store credit. As far as paying full price online, yep. I almost did when I preordered through at$t. was in a hurry and did not pay attention to what I was clicking on until the last moment :) That is what happens when ordering at work where phones are not allowed :) If you order online, it will be shipped to you. Check the confirmation email, it will tell you where the phone will be shipped. Instructions will be shipped with it and is simple to follow. You do not need to go to a store, stand in line and wait for them to do it for you. I ordered my last four notes online through at$t and set them up myself with absolutely no problem.

So when I'm ordering from att, the $150.00 will not show in my cart, I finally got it changed to full price. 😉.
So I have to wait till I actually get the phone, to see if I get the 150.00 credit?
By going on samsung app?
Just clarifying, to make sure this old gal understands.

Did you order on att?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38