Note 10 has aluminum and not stainless steel frame

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Haha , true

By the way i got a notification yesterday for the new Apple card just when I was planning to switch to Pixel as my daily driver. So now got to continue using the iPhone until at least I receive the Note to keep using the new Apple card via Apple pay ... First world problems

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
By the way i got a notification yesterday for the new Apple card just when I was planning to switch to Pixel as my daily driver. So now got to continue using the iPhone until at least I receive the Note to keep using the new Apple card via Apple pay ... First world problems
its saying dont leave so quickly.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I obviously have no proof of this, but I wonder if the switch has something to do with color matching the frame to the glass. Aluminum is easier to color than steel. It's the same reason I suspect Apple hasn't done a Produce Red iPhone since they switched to stainless. Only the 8 Plus and XR which both still use aluminum has had Product Red.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site

Apple is spamming iPhone/Apple exclusive features like TV, Arcadde, and Apple Card in a desperate bid to retain users and prevent them from switching to Android.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site

How are you going to use the Apple Card if you switch to the Note ? Man, you're in Apple Jail now! Lol

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site

haha! I received an email about "be one of the first to get the Apple Card". BUT there was this "your email address is not valid. use your icloud email." Ah, no. So it won't accept my default email on my domain. On well.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Apple is spamming iPhone/Apple exclusive features like TV, Arcadde, and Apple Card in a desperate bid to retain users and prevent them from switching to Android.

Ah no. Nothing to do with some people switching away. Nice FUD attempt!

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
How are you going to use the Apple Card if you switch to the Note ? Man, you're in Apple Jail now! Lol

I personally use Apple Pay on my Apple Watch (Best watch ever!) while using my Note9 for everything else. Very easy to do and non-intrusive.

That is how I roll. Platform agnostic.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I personally use Apple Pay on my Apple Watch (Best watch ever!) while using my Note9 for everything else. Very easy to do and non-intrusive.

That is how I roll. Platform agnostic.

But don't you need the phone to use the actual physical card ? I swear I was reading an article by NYT or CNBC one of them where the journalist said you need the phone to use the card. I could be wrong. If you don't need the phone and can still use the card then thats cool. But what about bill payment? Don't you need the phone to make the payments as they don't allow payments via the web?