Initial thoughts

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If not for the double tap I don't think I would be able to deal with power button being on the left. Could deal with it more on the top vs left especially with this s view cover I have.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
So far for me the FPS is total trash never works correctly
Maybe you should rescan to get the whole finger. You also have to make sure you're pressing down hard enough. Other than me remembering that it's higher up than on the S10+ it's been really spot on and faster than my S10+.

KP2019

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I got my Note 10+ 4G yesterday.
Just noted something weired.
When I take a call ( normall call or WhatsApp), a small area right to the front selfie camera slightly flickers, untill the call stops.
I'm wondering whether this is a fault.
Does your phone do it too?

KP2019

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
When I take a call ( normall call or WhatsApp), a small area right to the front selfie camera slightly flickers, untill the call stops.
I'm wondering whether this is fault.
Anyone else noted this?

KP2019

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site

I have the factory fitted screen protector by the way

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
Picked mine up a short while ago at the Ups hub. Going through Smart Switch now. Activated with no issues on Sprint-swapped my number form the Note 9.
899a045c0f753d6473cbd448cac643b9.jpg
dbf6f11514cea60569b8b708643fcf7b.jpg
a69e384005f51773776e2323c48a50a8.jpg
e21eb1d16887e3762db528094c90ce34.jpg

Wow, that blue looks super nice. If I didn't already have a note 9 blue one then I would have gotten this one.

Chris Williams8

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah same here. I end the call it goes away.

Chris Williams8

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Love my note 10+. Its so refined for me. My fps scanner works perfectly too.

Camera is really good and despite the reviews the live focus video works really well. Just keep the levels down.

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
Im not gonna lie, its pretty meh for me right now.

I never knew how much I would miss the headphone jack, I was going to get the galaxy buds, but I hear that while they are good for music, they are terrible for calls. I can deal with all of that though.

What is really getting me is the symmetry of the phone while using the internet in landscape mode. The top part of the screen is black and I can't make the nav bar disappear. Not only does that make it look off center, but it looks rounded on the left side and square on the right. I might just end up shipping this one back and either saving my money and keeping my note 9 or getting a S10 Plus.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I might be crazy but I think I actually prefer my s10e over the Note 10 lol. Nothing about this phone has made me feel like it's WoW yet. It's a tough call because the offer to trade in my s10e for it was killer but I may just scrap the whole thing and send it back and keep my 10e. Decisions...

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I personally think I'm gonna send mine back. For me it's not an upgrade over my Note 9. It is extremely similar with some downsides; the move of the power button, the garbage fingerprint sensor and the loss of the ability to unlock with the home button mostly. The only upgrade for me personally is the addition of the reverse wireless charging.

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
I personally think I'm gonna send mine back. For me it's not an upgrade over my Note 9. It is extremely similar with some downsides; the move of the power button, the garbage fingerprint sensor and the loss of the ability to unlock with the home button mostly. The only upgrade for me personally is the addition of the reverse wireless charging.

I kinda feel the same way to be honest.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Im not gonna lie, its pretty meh for me right now.

I never knew how much I would miss the headphone jack, I was going to get the galaxy buds, but I hear that while they are good for music, they are terrible for calls. I can deal with all of that though.

What is really getting me is the symmetry of the phone while using the internet in landscape mode. The top part of the screen is black and I can't make the nav bar disappear. Not only does that make it look off center, but it looks rounded on the left side and square on the right. I might just end up shipping this one back and either saving my money and keeping my note 9 or getting a S10 Plus.
You can zoom out to fill the video full screen, by the way FYI it's the same behavior on S10+ in terms of symmetry because of the aspect ratio of the new Samsung infinity display starting with S10. If you don't like it on Note 10 then you won't on S10+ as well.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site

it was a passing thought for me too. I hate that fingerprint sensor. I like the way it worked on the note 8. I am going to keep it but still going to have to figure a way to make it work for me without the frustration of having to turn on the screen then use the finger sensor.

I know I mentioned it a couple of times already, it was very convenient to place the finger over the scanner as I pulled the note 8 out of the pocket. it would be turned on and unlock by the time it was in front of me.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
The update Wednesday night helped the fps a lot. Still not perfect, but I can generally get it to work within a couple of tries.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
my initial thoughts...already mentioned the fingerprint sensor so I won't repeat it.

So far I am generally happy with it once logged in. It is fast and nice. after getting it set up yesterday, I went out and ate but forgot my wallet. was able to use google pay without a hitch on my end, the cashier was another story. then went to walmart and used walmart pay. It seems to be a bit faster with walmart pay than with my old note 8. going to try samsung pay later today and still got to get my watch set up properly, it did not work at all with samsung pay for whatever reason.

there are still a few hitches with the smart launcher I use. I might give the samsung one a shot. Still have the issue with some widgets not working and it seems there are issues with some gestures but not sure yet. still have a lot of playing around,

over all I give the phone a b+ would have been higher if it were not for the in-screen fingerprint sensor

tatootie67

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
it was a passing thought for me too. I hate that fingerprint sensor. I like the way it worked on the note 8. I am going to keep it but still going to have to figure a way to make it work for me without the frustration of having to turn on the screen then use the finger sensor.

I know I mentioned it a couple of times already, it was very convenient to place the finger over the scanner as I pulled the note 8 out of the pocket. it would be turned on and unlock by the time it was in front of me.
You do realize that you can do the one move unlock with the n10 too right?